Earthquake CS3814 Parts List, check for the parts online or download a complete illustrated parts list (IPL), showing an exploded view of the Earthquake CS3814 chainsaw and an indexed list of all named parts. Chainsaw parts breakdown PDF.
The Earthquake CS3814 Parts List is an essential tool for anyone who owns this chainsaw. This parts list is available for free download in PDF format, making it easy to access and reference whenever you need it.
Inside this parts list, you’ll find detailed information on all the components of your Earthquake chainsaw, including part numbers and quantities, making it easy to order replacement parts as needed. From bar and chain to engine parts, this parts list covers everything you need to know to maintain your chainsaw properly.
Whether you’re a seasoned chainsaw user or a beginner, this parts list is designed to be easy to understand and follow. You’ll find clear illustrations and descriptions for each part, making it simple to identify and order the correct components for your chainsaw.
Don’t let a lack of information hold you back from properly maintaining your Earthquake chainsaw. Download the CS3814 Parts List today and ensure that your chainsaw performs at its best every time you use it.
Earthquake CS3814 Parts List
All Earthquake Chainsaw parts numbers with clear identification and diagrams:
Earthquake CS3814 Parts List Contents
including (depending on the model)
Crankshaft, Cylinder, Oil pump, Clutch, Chain sprocket cover, Chain Brake, Chain sprocket cover, Ignition armature, Flywheel, Fan housing, Starter cover, Carburetor, Air filter, Extras, Carburetor, Handle frame, Handlebar, Tools, Extras, Chain sprocket cover, Brake shoe, Driving disc.
Earthquake CS3814 Parts List PDF download has every chainsaw part identification and order number for the chainsaw. You can use these to help repair your Alpina chainsaw.
PDF Download for Earthquake Chainsaw Parts List
For models: CS3814 for models: (all years)
Earthquake CS3814 chainsaw Workshop Service Manual and Operators Manual as well as Earthquake CS3814 repair articles are also available.
Earthquake Chainsaw Information: Basic parts (General)
1. Front and or Rear Handles: For holding on tight and keeping control of your chainsaw.
2. Chain Brake Lever and Front Hand Guard: Engages the chain brake and immediately stops the chain.
3. Bar Retaining Nuts: Hold the guide bar in place.
4. Tension Adjustment Screw: For adjusting your chain tension.
5. ON/OFF Switch: Must be in the ON position to start. Turning to OFF immediately stops the chainsaw engine.
6. Primer: Releases fuel into the carburetor for easier starting.
7. Choke Lever: Activates the choke for starting.
8. Air Filter: Prevents sawdust and such from getting in your engine.
9. Bucking Spike: Helps to provide stability and leverage.
10. Starter Handle: For starting the engine.
11. Throttle Lockout: Prevents your chainsaw from accidentally starting
12. Throttle Control Trigger: Start and stop trigger
13. Fuel Tank: Mixed fuel goes here.
14. Chain Oil Reservoir: Chain oil goes here to help lubricate the chainsaw chain as it runs.
15. Guide Bar and Bar Tip: Support and guide the chainsaw chain.
16. Saw Chain: This does the cutting.
How to Start and Stop Your Earthquake Chainsaw (General Information Guide)
– Remove all children and pets from the area.
– Make sure the chainsaw has fuel.
– Check the chain tension– Ensure the bar chain oil reservoir is filled.
– Ensure the Fuel tank is filled with a 40:1 fuel mix.
1. Set the chainsaw on the ground and disengage the chain brake.
2. Switch to ON.
4. Press primer (for those with one).
5. Pull the choke knob out (do not touch the throttle control).
6. Hold the front handle with the left hand, and step on the boot loop with the right foot.
7. Pull the starter rope 5X.
8. Push the choke knob in and pull the starter rope 3-5X more to start.
9. Chain will be spinning at a fast idle – press throttle lockout and release the trigger to stop the chain.
10. Let it warm up for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
11. Press the throttle lockout and squeeze the trigger to cut.
1. Release throttle control.
2. Switch to STOP.
3. Wait for the chain to come to a complete stop.
4. EMERGENCY STOPPING: push the chain brake lever and hand guard forward, then move the switch to the STOP position.
View Earthquake CS3814 Parts List PDF
* Online preview