Earthquake CS3816 Parts List, check for the parts online or download a complete illustrated parts list (IPL), showing an exploded view of the Earthquake CS3816 chainsaw and an indexed list of all named parts. Chainsaw parts breakdown PDF. View or print the chainsaw parts list and exploded view diagram when you need to identify and order the correct chainsaw spare parts.
Looking for a parts list for your Earthquake CS3816 chainsaw? Look no further than this free PDF download! This comprehensive parts list includes detailed diagrams and part numbers for every component of your chainsaw, making it easy to find and order the parts you need for maintenance and repairs.
From the front and rear handles to the chain brake lever and bar retaining nuts, this parts list covers it all. Plus, it includes helpful tips and guidelines for starting and stopping your chainsaw safely and effectively. So whether you’re a seasoned chainsaw pro or just getting started, this Earthquake CS3816 chainsaw parts list is an essential resource for keeping your chainsaw running smoothly and reliably.
Earthquake CS3816 Parts List
All Earthquake Chainsaw parts numbers with clear identification and diagrams:
Earthquake CS3816 Parts List Contents
including (depending on the model)
Crankshaft, Cylinder, Oil pump, Clutch, Chain sprocket cover, Chain Brake, Chain sprocket cover, Ignition armature, Flywheel, Fan housing, Starter cover, Carburetor, Air filter, Extras, Carburetor, Handle frame, Handlebar, Tools, Extras, Chain sprocket cover, Brake shoe, Driving disc.
The Earthquake CS3816 Parts List PDF download has every chainsaw part identification and order number for the chainsaw. You can use these to help repair your Alpina chainsaw.
PDF Download for Earthquake Chainsaw Parts List
For models: CS3816 for models: (all years)
Earthquake CS3816 chainsaw Workshop Service Manual and Operators Manual as well as Earthquake CS3816 repair articles are also available.
Earthquake Chainsaw Basics:
- Handles – for control and grip
- Chain Brake Lever and Hand Guard – stops the chain
- Bar Retaining Nuts – keeps the guide bar in place
- Tension Adjustment Screw – adjusts chain tension
- ON/OFF Switch – starts and stops the engine
- Primer – releases fuel for easy starting
- Choke Lever – activates choke for starting
- Air Filter – prevents debris from entering the engine
- Bucking Spike – provides stability and leverage
- Starter Handle – starts the engine
- Throttle Lockout – prevents accidental starting
- Throttle Control Trigger – starts and stops the chain
- Fuel Tank – holds mixed fuel
- Chain Oil Reservoir – lubricates the chain
- Guide Bar and Bar Tip – supports and guides the chain
- Saw Chain – does the cutting
Starting and Stopping Your Earthquake Chainsaw:
- Prepare the area and ensure fuel and chain tension are correct.
- To start, disengage the chain brake, switch to ON, prime (if applicable), and pull the starter rope.
- Warm up for 30 seconds to 1 minute before cutting.
- To stop, release the throttle, switch to STOP, and wait for the chain to stop completely.
- For emergency stop, engage the chain brake and hand guard and switch to STOP.
Get the full list of parts for your Earthquake CS3816 chainsaw with our free PDF download.
Earthquake CS3816 Parts List View PDF