Earthquake CS4116 Parts List, check for the parts online or download a complete illustrated parts list (IPL), showing an exploded view of the Earthquake CS4116 chainsaw and an indexed list of all named parts. Chainsaw parts breakdown PDF. View or print the chainsaw parts list and exploded view diagram when you need to identify and order the correct chainsaw spare parts.
Looking for a detailed parts list for your Earthquake CS4116 chainsaw? Look no further than our free PDF download, available for viewing online or offline. This comprehensive parts list includes diagrams and information on every part of your chainsaw, making it easy to identify and order the exact replacement parts you need.
Whether you’re a professional arborist or a DIY enthusiast, our Earthquake CS4116 chainsaw parts list will help you keep your chainsaw in top working order. With clear illustrations and easy-to-read parts descriptions, you’ll be able to quickly and easily find the right replacement parts for your chainsaw. Download our Earthquake CS4116 chainsaw parts list today and ensure that your chainsaw is always ready for action.
Earthquake CS4116 Parts List
including (depending on the model)
Crankshaft, Cylinder, Oil pump, Clutch, Chain sprocket cover, Chain Brake, Chain sprocket cover, Ignition armature, Flywheel, Fan housing, Starter cover, Carburetor, Air filter, Extras, Carburetor, Handle frame, Handlebar, Tools, Extras, Chain sprocket cover, Brake shoe, Driving disc.
Earthquake CS4116 Parts List PDF download has every chainsaw part identification and order number for the chainsaw. You can use these to help repair your Alpina chainsaw.
PDF Download for Earthquake Chainsaw Parts List
For models: CS4116 for models: (all years)
Earthquake CS4116 chainsaw Workshop Service Manual and Operators Manual as well as Earthquake CS4116 repair articles are also available.
Earthquake Chainsaw: Parts and Starting Guide
If you are a chainsaw user, you know that having basic knowledge of the parts and starting process is important. Here’s a general guide to help you understand the basic parts of an Earthquake chainsaw and how to start and stop it.
- Front and Rear Handles: These handles provide stability and control.
- Chain Brake Lever and Front Hand Guard: Engage the chain brake and immediately stop the chain.
- Bar Retaining Nuts: These nuts hold the guide bar in place.
- Tension Adjustment Screw: Adjust your chain tension with this screw.
- ON/OFF Switch: The switch must be in the ON position to start. Turning it OFF immediately stops the chainsaw engine.
- Primer: Press the primer to release fuel into the carburetor for easier starting.
- Choke Lever: Activate the choke for starting.
- Air Filter: Prevent sawdust and debris from entering the engine.
- Bucking Spike: Provides stability and leverage.
- Starter Handle: Use this handle to start the engine.
- Throttle Lockout: Prevents accidental starting.
- Throttle Control Trigger: Start and stop the chainsaw chain.
- Fuel Tank: Mixed fuel goes into the fuel tank.
- Chain Oil Reservoir: Chain oil goes into the reservoir to lubricate the chainsaw chain as it runs.
- Guide Bar and Bar Tip: Support and guide the chainsaw chain.
- Saw Chain: This does the cutting.
- Make sure the chainsaw has fuel.
- Remove all children and pets from the area.
- Check the chain tension.
- Ensure the bar chain oil reservoir is filled.
- Ensure the fuel tank is filled with a 40:1 fuel mix.
- Set the chainsaw on the ground and disengage the chain brake.
- Switch to ON.
- Press the primer (if available).
- Pull out the choke knob (do not touch the throttle control).
- Hold the front handle with your left hand and step on the boot loop with your right foot.
- Pull the starter rope five times.
- Push the choke knob in and pull the starter rope three to five more times to start.
- The chain will be spinning at a fast idle – press the throttle lockout and release the trigger to stop the chain.
- Let it warm up for 30 seconds to one minute.
- Press the throttle lockout and squeeze the trigger to cut.
- Release the throttle control.
- Switch to STOP.
- Wait for the chain to come to a complete stop.
- EMERGENCY STOPPING: push the chain brake lever and hand guard forward, then move the switch to the STOP position.
Earthquake CS4116 Parts List PDF