Echo CS-3700ES Service Data Manual Repair
Echo CS-3700ES Service Data Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of Echo 3700ES chainsaws. The PDF manual has diagrams and acurate information to help to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Echo CS-3700ES chainsaw. View free page images online or download a PDF manual that you can easily save, print or view on most devices.
Echo CS-3700ES Service Manual-Data Manual
SERVICE Data INFORMATION
Specification, Technical data, Torque limits, Special repairing materials, Service limits, Special tools.
CARBURETOR ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURE
General adjusting rules, Presetting idle adjust screw, L mixture needle and H mixture needle, Adjusting carburetor.
See the additional full service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF download available on this website for more information on how to service and repair the chainsaw.
Echo CS-3700ES Chainsaw Specifications
Echo CS-3700ES chainsaw carbureter type: Walbro WT-416C or Walbro WT-812 with primer, OEM Part Number A021-004520.
Length: mm(in) 383 (15.1)
Width: mm(in) 238 (9.4)
Height: mm(in) 270 (10.6)
Dry weight: kg(lb) 4.4 (9.7)
Type: KIORITZ, air-cooled, two-stroke, single cylinder Ventilated piston.
Rotation: Clockwise as viewed from the output end
Displacement: cm3(in3) 35.8 (2.19)
Bore: mm(in) 39 (1.54)
Stroke: mm(in) 30 (1.18)
Compression ratio: 7.4
Type: Diaphragm horizontal-draught with separated primer
Model: WT-416C or Walbro WT-812 with primer
Venturi size-Throttle bore: mm(in) 13.5 – 15.85 (0.532 – 0.624)
Type: CDI (Capacitor discharge ignition) system
Spark plug: BPMR7A
Exhaust Muffler type: Spark arrestor muffler
Type: ES (Effortless-start)
Rope diameter x length: mm(in) 3.0 x 830 (0.12 x 32.7)
Type: Premixed two-stroke fuel
Mixture ratio: 50 : 1 (2 %)
Petrol: Minimum 89 octane petrol Two-stroke air cooled engine oil ISO-L-EGD (ISO/CD13738), JASO FC/FD
Tank capacity: L (U.S.fl .oz.) 0.41 (13.9)
Clutch Type: Inboard clutch : Centrifugal, 3-shoe slide with 3-tension spring
Guide bar / Saw chain lubrication type: Automatic with volume adjuster
Oil Tank capacity: L (U.S.fl .oz.) 0.24 (8.1)
Auto oiler Type: clutch related type
Number of teeth: 7
Pitch: in 0.325
Type (part number): 33RD58-325, 38RD58-325, 43RD58-325
Called length: cm 33, 38, 43
Gauge: in 0.058
Number of drive links: 56, 64, 72
Pitch: in 0.325
Gauge: in 0.058
1. Start engine and warm it up at idle for one minute. Turn H mixture needle anticlockwise until engine speed drops to approx. 11,500 r/min.
2. Warm it up well for 100 sec alternating engine speed between WOT (Wide Open Throttle) for 5 seconds and idle for 5 seconds .
NOTE : Do not run engine at high speed without load longer than 5 seconds, or engine damage may occur.
3. Adjust L mixture needle with 3 mm blade screwdriver to reach maximum engine speed just before lean drop off.
4. Set idle engine speed to 3,900 r/min by turning Idle adjust screw. Engine speed should be stable at 3,900 +/- 50 r/min after Idle adjust screw adjustment.
5. Turn L mixture needle anticlockwise reducing engine idle speed 1,400 r/min to set idle speed at 2,500 r/min. The engine idle speed range is 2,400 – 2,600 r/min.
NOTE : Engine speed must be allowed to stabilize a minimum of 20 seconds after each adjustment of L mixture needle…read more in the manual
See manuals for more chainsaw specs..
Echo CS-3700ES Service Data Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview