Greenworks GD40CS40 Operator Manual
Greenworks GD40CS40 Operator Manual covers chainsaw maintenance and explains all aspects of the chainsaw and helps you to troubleshoot the Greenworks GD40CS40 Chainsaw.
Looking for a detailed operator manual for your Greenworks GD40CS40 chainsaw? Look no further! Our FREE PDF manual download or online viewing option for the Greenworks GD40CS40 Operator Manual is here to help.
This comprehensive operator manual contains everything you need to know to operate your Greenworks GD40CS40 chainsaw safely and effectively. Whether you’re a professional logger or a DIY enthusiast, our operator manual will provide you with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure that you get the most out of your chainsaw.
Our easy-to-use PDF manual is available for free download and online viewing, making it a breeze to find the operator manual you need. Plus, our website offers a secure and hassle-free way to access the Greenworks GD40CS40 Operator Manual.
So why wait? Get the Greenworks GD40CS40 Operator Manual today and ensure that you’re using your chainsaw safely and effectively. Download the manual now and get started on your next project!
Greenworks GD40CS40 Operator Manual
Contents of the PDF operator manual instructions include (depending on the model):
Chain drive sprocket, Rear handle, power trigger lockout, power trigger, air vents, front handle, chain oil tank, oil level window, nose sprocket, saw chain, bar, chain brake, front hand guard, clutch cover, chain catcher, chain guard, Safety instructions, key to symbols, personal safety equipment, inspecting, maintaining, servicing, cutting equipment, how to avoid kickback, general working conditions, assembly mounting bar and chain, start and stop, technical data, (models may vary).
This is the Greenworks GD40CS40 Battery Chainsaw User Guide, owner manual, and PDF instructions.
Greenworks GD40CS40 Electric Chainsaw Specifications
|Bar length||40 cm|
|Chain speed||11 m/s|
|Oil tank volume||200 ml|
|Sound power level||87 dB|
|Sound pressure level||84.2 dB|
|Vibration level||< 2.5 m/s2|
|Runtime (2Ah)||< 30 min|
|No. of cuts (4Ah)||130 cuts on 10 cm wood|
|Runtime (4Ah)||< 60 min|
|Chain gauge||0.43 cm|
|Tool-less chain tension||Yes|
|Sound power level||3 dB|
|Vibration level||1.5 m/s2|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Greenworks Cordless Chainsaw GD40CS40
See manuals for more Greenworks Electric chainsaw specifications and information.
More information for the service and repair of the Greenworks GD40CS40 Electric Chainsaw can be found if available in any service workshop manual, parts list, carburetor manual, and any technical notes. Available for PDF download or online on this website.
Features of Greenworks GD40CS40 Chainsaw
- EASY TO START – Insert 40 V battery and get started: With the cordless chain saw you can immediately saw branches and tree trunks free and without cables in your garden – battery, and charger are not included
- POWERFUL – The cordless chain saw has a chain speed of 11 m/s and a 3/8 Inch pitch as well as automatic chain oiling – so gardening and forestry work is no longer a problem
- FULL POWER – Greenworks chain saw convinces thanks to the brushless DigiPro motor with 30 Percent more power and longer running times – for your safety the saw is equipped with a safety switch
- COMFORT – Due to its low weight of 5.4 kg, the cordless saw is easy to handle and has an ergonomic handle and hand guard for comfortable and safe work in the garden
- ONE BATTERY FOR ALL – The Greenworks 40 V batteries from 2Ah up to powerful 4Ah are versatile and compatible with many Greenworks products in the garden and workshop
- 40V battery system for a decent power output
- The Brushless DigiPro motor delivers 30% more power and a longer time
- Tool-free chain tensioner
- Handguard and anti-kickback system for safety
- Ergonomic handle for better control and comfort
- One battery can be used for other Greenworks products that you may have
- Battery and charger are sold separately
Read more in the Greenworks GD40CS40 Operator Manual.
A practical, convenient, and lightweight battery lithium-ion chainsaw. The 40-cm bar makes this outstanding chainsaw idyllic for chopping smaller trees along with pruning branches. The instant start switch contributes to fast and uncomplicated handling and the low noise levels let you work without disturbing your neighbors; which is perfect for residential areas. Thanks to its brushless motor the tool will deliver up to 30 percent more power. A two-button safety operation ensures you avoid any accidental start-up.
The GreenWorks GD40CS40 cordless chainsaw has a brushed motor that is powered by a 40V lithium-ion battery for quieter operation with zero emissions. (manufacturers description)
View Greenworks GD40CS40 Operator Manual
* Online preview