Husqvarna 120 Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna 120 Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna 120 chainsaw. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 120 chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 120 Workshop Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Carburetor – General Chainsaw Adjustment
Adjusting the carburettor involves adjusting the engine to the local conditions e.g. climate, altitude, fuel and type of two-stroke oil. The carburettor is equipped with three adjustment options.
L = Low speed jet
H = High speed jet
T = Idling adjustment screw
The L and H jets adjust the fuel flow to match the airflow that the throttle valve opening allows. Turning them clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture weaker (less fuel in relation to the amount of air) and turning them anti-clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture richer. A weak mixture increases the engine speed and a rich mixture decreases the engine speed. The T screw controls the throttle position when idling. Turning the T screw clockwise gives faster idling; turning it anti-clockwise lowers idling speed (see manual for complete guide).
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna 120 Chainsaw Specifications
Engine Cycle: 2-Cycle
Fuel Capacity: 8.96 oz
Chain Oil Capacity: 5.12 oz
Crankcase Material: Polymer
Vibration Damping: No
Maximum RPM’s: 9000 RPM
Idling RPM’s: 3000 RPM
Handle Type: Rear Handle
Sound Level: 113 dB
Fuel Mix: 50:1
Heated Handle: No
Chain & Bar
Chain & Bar Included Yes
Chain Pitch: 3/8 ”
Chain Gauge: .050 ”
Bar Length: 16 Inches
Bar Oiler: Automatic/Fixed
Tool-less Chain Tensioning: No
Kickback Nose: Yes
Chain Brake: Yes
Max Bar Length: 18 Inches
Min Bar Length: 14 Inches
Bar Sprocket: Yes
Chain Type: Semi-Chisel
Low Kickback: Yes
Drive Links: 56
Weight: 10.7 Pounds
Product Length: 32 Inches
Product Width: 9.5 Inches
Product Height: 11 Inches
Power Type: Gas (petrol)
See manuals for more chainsaw specs.
- Husqvarna 16-inch 120 Mark II chainsaw is ideal for tasks such as tree pruning, firewood cutting and hobby work.
- 38cc X-Torq engine reduces fuel consumption and gasoline emissions.
- LowVib anti-vibration system reduces vibration levels for the operator.
- Simple tensioning system allows for quick adjustments while working.
- Compact, lightweight chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation.
- Automatic oiler delivers a steady supply of chain lubrication for safe and effective use.
- Air Injection air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter, improving engine life.
Husqvarna 120 Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview
There are no reviews yet.