Husqvarna 353 Triobrake Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna 353 Triobrake Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna 353 Triobrake chainsaw. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 353 Triobrake chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 353 Triobrake Workshop Service Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Carburetor – General Chainsaw Adjustment
Adjusting the carburettor involves adjusting the engine to the local conditions e.g. climate, altitude, fuel and type of two-stroke oil. The carburettor is equipped with three adjustment options.
L = Low speed jet
H = High speed jet
T = Idling adjustment screw
The L and H jets adjust the fuel flow to match the airflow that the throttle valve opening allows. Turning them clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture weaker (less fuel in relation to the amount of air) and turning them anti-clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture richer. A weak mixture increases the engine speed and a rich mixture decreases the engine speed. The T screw controls the throttle position when idling. Turning the T screw clockwise gives faster idling; turning it anti-clockwise lowers idling speed (see manual for complete guide).
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna 353 Triobrake Chainsaw Specifications
Cylinder Displacement 51.7 cc
Power Output 3.3 hp
Maximum Power Speed 9000 rpm
Fuel Tank Volume 16.91 fl oz
Fuel Consumption 531 g/kWh
Idling Speed 2700 rpm
Spark Plug Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A
Electrode Gap 0.02″
Torque, Max. 2.7 Nm/6600rpm
Oil Tank Volume 0.28 Liters
Oil Pump Type Automatic
Oil Pump Capacity 5-12 ml/min
Equivalent Vibration Level (ahv, eq) Front: 3.1 m/s²
Rear Handle: 3.2 m/s²
Sound Pressure Level at Operators Ear 102 dB(A)
Sound Power Level, Guaranteed (LWA) 112 dB(A)
Chain Pitch 0.325″
Bar Length 20″ (500mm)
Chain Speed at Maximum Power 56.76 fts
Weight (Excluded cutting equipment) 5 kg
Read the Husqvarna 353 Triobrake Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
Husqvarn’s use of the “e” on the chainsaw model name signifies the inclusion of a tool-less chain tightener. TrioBrake means the chain can be stopped by inertia via the front hand shield or the brake activator at the rear (a right-handed trigger).
Husqvarna 353 is a petrol chainsaw with 20″ chain bar and 51cc petrol engine.
- Magnesium crankcase Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Air Injection Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Three-piece crankshaft Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- LowVib Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands. Adjustable oil pump
- Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- Quick-release air filter Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter. Combined choke/stop control
- Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding. Side-mounted chain tensioner
- Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy. Snap-lock cylinder cover
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Smart Start The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Ergonomic grip Angled front handle for better grip and natural working position.
- Fuel pump Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Inertia chain brake Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
Husqvarna 353 Triobrake Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview