Husqvarna 395 XP Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna 395 XP Workshop Service Manual for the Husqvarna 395 XP chainsaw. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 395 XP chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 395 XP Workshop Service Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Carburetor – General Chainsaw Adjustment
Adjusting the carburettor involves adjusting the engine to the local conditions e.g. climate, altitude, fuel and type of two-stroke oil. The carburettor is equipped with three adjustment options.
L = Low speed jet
H = High speed jet
T = Idling adjustment screw
The L and H jets adjust the fuel flow to match the airflow that the throttle valve opening allows. Turning them clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture weaker (less fuel in relation to the amount of air) and turning them anti-clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture richer. A weak mixture increases the engine speed and a rich mixture decreases the engine speed. The T screw controls the throttle position when idling. Turning the T screw clockwise gives faster idling; turning it anti-clockwise lowers idling speed (see manual for complete guide).
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna 395 XP Chainsaw Specifications
|Cylinder Displacement||94 cc|
|Power Output||7.1 hp|
|Maximum Power Speed||8700 rpm|
|Maximum Recommended Engine Speed||12500 rpm|
|Idling Speed||2500 rpm|
|Spark Plug||Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A|
|Fuel Tank Volume||1 Liter|
|Fuel Consumption||470g / kWh|
|Oil Tank Volume||0.63 Liters|
|Oil Pump Type||Automatic|
|Oil Pump Capacity||15-20 ml/min|
|Equivalent Vibration Level (ahv, eq)||Front: 6.5 m/s²
Rear Handle: 10.2 m/s²
|Sound Pressure Level at Operators Ear||102 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level, Guaranteed (LWA)||115 dB(A)|
|Bar Length||24″ (600mm)|
|Chain Speed at Maximum Power||64.3 ft/s|
|Weight (Excluded cutting equipment)||8 kg|
Read the Husqvarna 395 XP Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
Husqvarna 395XP: Petrol Chainsaw 24″, 93.6cc, 7.0HP, 8kg
The Husqvarna 395 XP is built for professional loggers and foresters. Excellent balance and a rugged handle design make this large saw easy to operate – even with longer guide bars. The aggressive clutch can handle the chainsaw’s substantial power, while a wider clutch cover guarantees effective wood chip dispersal. Take your work to the highest level of performance with this trusted machine.
This saw has classic Husky XP-features such as high power to weight ratio, along with a rugged,
high-speed engine with an improved cylinder and anti-vibration carburettor
- Air Injection Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in
- reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- LowVib System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Magnesium crankcase Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Three-piece crankshaft Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Felling marks Distinct, colored marks used for aiming the direction of timber fall.
- Front handle ergonomics Better grip and a 7° offset handle reduces fatigue.
- Adjustable oil pump Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Quick-release air filter Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Smart Start The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Inertia activated chain brake Reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback.
Husqvarna 395 XP Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview
There are no reviews yet.