Husqvarna 440 e II Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna 440 e II Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna 440 e II chainsaw (440e mark 2). The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 440 e II chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 440 e II Workshop Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Carburetor – General Chainsaw Adjustment
Adjusting the carburettor involves adjusting the engine to the local conditions e.g. climate, altitude, fuel and type of two-stroke oil. The carburettor is equipped with three adjustment options.
L = Low speed jet
H = High speed jet
T = Idling adjustment screw
The L and H jets adjust the fuel flow to match the airflow that the throttle valve opening allows. Turning them clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture weaker (less fuel in relation to the amount of air) and turning them anti-clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture richer. A weak mixture increases the engine speed and a rich mixture decreases the engine speed. The T screw controls the throttle position when idling. Turning the T screw clockwise gives faster idling; turning it anti-clockwise lowers idling speed (see manual for complete guide).
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna 440 e II Chainsaw Specifications
|Bar length:||13 “|
|Gauge:||1.3 mm mm|
|Max. Bar length:||50 cm|
|Min. Bar length:||33 cm|
|Weight:||5.1 kg kg|
|Power output:||2.1 kW|
|Fuel consumption:||481 g/kWh|
|Sound level:||103 db(A)|
|Oil tank volume:||0.26 L|
|Spark Plug:||Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A|
|Cylinder displacement:||45.7 cm3|
Read the Husqvarna 440 e II Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
Husky 445 E-Series II Chainsaw. The 445 E-series is a powerful all-around saw of professional standards. Equipped with the patented X-Torq-E engine technology which provides more power with less fuel consumption and low emissions. It starts easily with a slower pull, comes with slimmer saw body and flip-up tank caps. It features the Auto return stop switch and Smart Start, fuel pump to ensure easy starts.
Power Source Gas Powered
Item Weight 10.8 Pounds
Chain Length 18 Inches
- Air Injection: Extends the interval between filter cleaning, improving efficiency and increases engine life.
- X-Torq: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Flip-up tank cap: The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Easy to start: Combined start/stop switch and air purge make the saw very easy to start.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Felling marks: Distinct felling marks for better felling precision.
- Combined choke/stop control: Combined choke/stop control allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of the engine flooding.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover: Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Three-piece crankshaft: Forged three-piece crankshaft giving maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Two mass principle: Effectively minimizing vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
- Inertia chain brake: Effective inertia-activated chain brake
- Visible fuel level: Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
PARTS & ACCESSORIES:
Husqvarna 440 e II Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview
There are no reviews yet.