Husqvarna 445 E Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna 445 E Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna 445 E chainsaw. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 445 E chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 445 E Workshop Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Carburetor – General Chainsaw Adjustment
Adjusting the carburettor involves adjusting the engine to the local conditions e.g. climate, altitude, fuel and type of two-stroke oil. The carburettor is equipped with three adjustment options.
L = Low speed jet
H = High speed jet
T = Idling adjustment screw
The L and H jets adjust the fuel flow to match the airflow that the throttle valve opening allows. Turning them clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture weaker (less fuel in relation to the amount of air) and turning them anti-clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture richer. A weak mixture increases the engine speed and a rich mixture decreases the engine speed. The T screw controls the throttle position when idling. Turning the T screw clockwise gives faster idling; turning it anti-clockwise lowers idling speed (see manual for complete guide).
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna 445 E Chainsaw Specifications
|Type Of Engine||2 Stroke|
|Ignition / Start Type||Recoil|
|Engine/Motor Size (cc/W)||45.7|
|Country Made In||Sweden|
|Chain Brake Safety||Yes|
|Cutting Bar Length (cm/inches)||15 & 18|
|Sound Pressure Level (Db(A) / Lwa)||103|
|Vibration Intensity left/right (m/s2)||1.9/2.6|
Read the Husqvarna 445 E Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky 445 E 2.1kW 457mm (18″) Petrol Chainsaw.
The Husqvarna 445e comes with an 18-inch guide bar with a nose sprocket. The nose sprocket should be greased regularly to prevent the wheel from seizing or failing to operate properly. The chain has a 0.325″ pitch, a 0.05″ gauge, and 72 drive links.
Husqvarna 445e 50.2cc Gas Chainsaw features a 2-cycle engine equipped with an 18″ (45.7 cm) steel bar and chain
- LowVibe handle spares irritation and injury to your hands and arms
- X-Torq engine delivers powerful, efficient, and eco-friendly performance
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings
- Smart Start technology and a built-in fuel pump ensure reliable start-ups time after time
- Flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- Forged 3-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- Combined choke and stop control allows faster starting and greater reliability by reducing the risk of engine flooding
- Side-mounted chain tensioner ensures easy access and maintenance
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level
Husqvarna 445 E Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview