Husqvarna 455 E Rancher II Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna 455 E Rancher II Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna 455 E Rancher II chainsaw (455e Rancher mark 2). The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 455 E Rancher II chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 455 E Rancher II Workshop Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Carburetor – General Chainsaw Adjustment
Adjusting the carburettor involves adjusting the engine to the local conditions e.g. climate, altitude, fuel and type of two-stroke oil. The carburettor is equipped with three adjustment options.
L = Low speed jet
H = High speed jet
T = Idling adjustment screw
The L and H jets adjust the fuel flow to match the airflow that the throttle valve opening allows. Turning them clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture weaker (less fuel in relation to the amount of air) and turning them anti-clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture richer. A weak mixture increases the engine speed and a rich mixture decreases the engine speed. The T screw controls the throttle position when idling. Turning the T screw clockwise gives faster idling; turning it anti-clockwise lowers idling speed (see manual for complete guide).
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna 455 E Rancher II Chainsaw Specifications
|Bar length (inch)||20 in|
|Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed||26.6 m/s|
|Chain speed at max power||20 m/s|
|Recommended bar length, max||24 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||60 cm|
|Recommended bar length, min||13 in|
|Recommended bar length, min||33 cm|
|Cylinder bore||47 mm|
|Cylinder displacement||55.5 cm³|
|Cylinder stroke||32 mm|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Fuel consumption||407 g/kWh|
|Fuel tank volume||0.44 l|
|Idling speed||2700 rpm|
|Ignition module air gap||0.3 mm|
|Maximum power speed||9000 rpm|
|Power output||2.6 kW|
|Spark plug||NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y|
|Torque, max.||3.2 Nm|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.8 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||6.9 m/s²|
|Oil pump type||Automatic|
|Oil tank volume||0.32 l|
Sound and Noise
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||114 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||112 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||104 dB(A)|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||6 kg|
Read the Husqvarna 455 E Rancher II Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky 455 E-Series Rancher mark 2 Chainsaw is an ideal saw for landowners and part-time users who require a high-powered, responsive workmate for all cutting conditions. Featuring an X-TORQ engine design for increased torque over a wider rpm range and maximum cutting power. Smart Start® decompression valve for easy starting, combined choke/stop control, air injection, rubber mounted carburettor and effective LowVib anti-vibration system.
Very powerful 55cc
Easy start-up and easy to use
Quality make and build
Quality features come standard
Anti-vibration design to reduce fatigue
Quick-release air filter
Customizable bar length up to 20 inches
Cuts extremely well
The bar length maxes out at 20 inches
The Husqvarna 455 Rancher is not powerful enough for some people’s jobs
- 20-inch. 55.5cc engine. 3.5 hp.
- 12.8 lbs (excluding bar and chain).
- X-Torq Engine: Designed to reduce emissions while providing lower fuel consumption.
- Quick-release air filter: Easy to clean and replace, when needed.
- Convenient combination of choke/stop system, allowing easy starting while reducing the chance of flooding the engine.
- Air Injected Centrifugal air cleaning system keeps large dust particles and debris out while improving engine life.
- Side-mounted chain tensioning system for easy access.
- Durable 3 piece crankshaft.
- Ergonomic front handle provides a comfortable grip while reducing fatigue.
- LowVib System greatly reduces vibration and minimizes fatigue.
- Adjustable oil pump enables you to control the amount of lubrication depending on your needs.
- Felling marks help you fell trees with precision.
- Smart Start: The Husqvarna 455 Rancher is engineered to be easy to start with minimal effort.
- Air Purge: Makes starting easier by clearing air from the carburetor and fuel system.
- Inertia activated chain brake for increased safety and reducing the chance of kickback.
- CARB compliant.
Husqvarna 455 E Rancher II Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview