Husqvarna 455 E Triobrake Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna 455 E Triobrake Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna 455 E Triobrake. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 455 E Triobrake chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 455 E Triobrake Workshop Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Carburetor – General Chainsaw Adjustment
Adjusting the carburettor involves adjusting the engine to the local conditions e.g. climate, altitude, fuel and type of two-stroke oil. The carburettor is equipped with three adjustment options.
L = Low speed jet
H = High speed jet
T = Idling adjustment screw
The L and H jets adjust the fuel flow to match the airflow that the throttle valve opening allows. Turning them clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture weaker (less fuel in relation to the amount of air) and turning them anti-clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture richer. A weak mixture increases the engine speed and a rich mixture decreases the engine speed. The T screw controls the throttle position when idling. Turning the T screw clockwise gives faster idling; turning it anti-clockwise lowers idling speed (see manual for complete guide).
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna 455 E Triobrake Chainsaw Specifications
|Bar length (inch)||20 in|
|Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed||26.6 m/s|
|Chain speed at max power||20 m/s|
|Recommended bar length, max||24 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||60 cm|
|Recommended bar length, min||13 in|
|Recommended bar length, min||33 cm|
|Cylinder bore||47 mm|
|Cylinder displacement||55.5 cm³|
|Cylinder stroke||32 mm|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Fuel consumption||407 g/kWh|
|Fuel tank volume||0.44 l|
|Idling speed||2700 rpm|
|Ignition module air gap||0.3 mm|
|Maximum power speed||9000 rpm|
|Power output||2.6 kW|
|Spark plug||NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y|
|Torque, max.||3.2 Nm|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.8 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||6.9 m/s²|
|Oil pump type||Automatic|
|Oil tank volume||0.32 l|
Sound and Noise
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||114 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||112 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||104 dB(A)|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||6 kg|
Read the Husqvarna 455 E Triobrake Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky 455 E-Series Triobrake Chainsaw has a 3.5 hp 55.5 cc motor that puts out 9,000 rpm to cut through the hardest of woods. You do not need to give it throttle to start it and it has a compression switch for easier starts. The controls are simple to use, just pull the choke which is combined with the stop switch for easier starting.
TrioBrake on Husqvarna chainsaws means the chain can be stopped by inertia via the front hand shield or the brake activator at the rear (a right-handed trigger).
The 455 E Triobrake boasts easy handling and high torque over a wide rpm range, offering impressive performance in all cutting conditions. Usually supplied with a 18 to 24 inch inch bar length.
|Power Source||Gas Powered|
|Item Weight||13.22 Pounds|
|Chain Length||20 Inches to 24 Inches|
|Product Dimensions||34″L x 10″W x 10″H|
* These Technical Specs are provided by the manufacturer at the beginning of the model year. Please be aware that the manufacturer may decide to change these specs at any given time without notice.
- Tool-less Chain Tensioner: Quick and easy chain tensioning and assembly of the bar and chain without tools.
- More Power Where You Need It: The X-TORQ engine design increases torque over a wider rpm range, resulting in maximum cutting power.
- Easy to Start: Smart Start decompression valve and a newly designed starter handle effectively reduce the required pulling force and provides a firm, sturdy grip.
- Three-piece Crankshaft: Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Quick-release Air Filter: Makes it easy to remove the air filter for cleaning or replacement.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system for longer intervals between filter cleanings, smoother operation and reduced wear.
- Better Grip: Angled front handle for better grip and natural working position.
Husqvarna 455 E Triobrake Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview