The Ultimate Guide to Repair and Maintenance: Husqvarna 455 Rancher Workshop Manual
Get the Husqvarna 455 Rancher Workshop Manual, a free resource for repairing and servicing your Husqvarna 455 Rancher chainsaw. This detailed manual is packed with accurate, easy-to-understand information and diagrams to help you troubleshoot, repair and maintain your chainsaw with confidence.
You can view the manual pages online or download a complete PDF to save, print, or view on any device. With this manual, you can take control of your chainsaw’s maintenance and ensure its optimal performance for years to come. Get your hands on this essential resource today and unleash the full potential of your Husqvarna 455 Rancher chainsaw.
The Husqvarna 455 Rancher Workshop Manual is a comprehensive guide to repairing and servicing the Husqvarna 455 Rancher chainsaw. This PDF manual provides accurate and easily understandable information, as well as diagrams, to assist in repairing and servicing the chainsaw.
It contains valuable service information to help diagnose and fix any issues with the chainsaw. The manual can be conveniently accessed online or downloaded as a complete PDF, which can be saved, printed or viewed on any device.
Husqvarna 455 Rancher Workshop Manual Contents
|2||Safety Regulations||15||Stop Switch|
|3||General Instructions||16||Stop Switch – Resistance Measurement|
|4||Special Instructions||17||Choke Control|
|5||Special Tools||18||Throttle Trigger|
|6||Technical Data||19||Starter Assembly|
|8||Carburetor – Pressure Testing||21||Recoil Spring|
|9||Carburetor – Adjustment||22||Ignition Module – Testing|
|10||Troubleshooting||23||Ignition Module and Flywheel|
|11||Repair Instructions||24||Centrifugal Clutch|
|12||Chain Brake||25||Oil Pump|
|13||Silencer||26||Air Intake System|
Carburetor – General Chainsaw Adjustment
Adjusting the carburettor involves adjusting the engine to the local conditions e.g. climate, altitude, fuel and type of two-stroke oil. The carburettor is equipped with three adjustment options.
L = Low speed jet
H = High speed jet
T = Idling adjustment screw
The L and H jets adjust the fuel flow to match the airflow that the throttle valve opening allows. Turning them clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture weaker (less fuel in relation to the amount of air) and turning them anti-clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture richer. A weak mixture increases the engine speed and a rich mixture decreases the engine speed. The T screw controls the throttle position when idling. Turning the T screw clockwise gives faster idling; turning it anti-clockwise lowers idling speed (see manual for complete guide).
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna 455 Rancher Chainsaw Specifications
|Maximum Power Speed||9000 rpm|
|Cylinder Bore||1.8 inches|
|Cylinder Stroke||1.3 inches|
|Spark Plug||NGK BPMR7A|
|Oil Pump Type||Adjustable flow|
|Oil Pump Capacity||6-17 mil/min|
|Bar Length||20 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||13 pounds|
|Fuel Capacity||0.9 US pint|
|Oil Capacity||0.7 US pint|
|Chain Pitch||3/8 inch|
* These Technical Specs are provided by the manufacturer at the beginning of the model year. Please be aware that the manufacturer may decide to change these specs at any given time without notice.
Read the Husqvarna 455 Rancher Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky 455 Rancher Chainsaw
The 455 Rancher features a 3 piece forged crankshaft, side mounted chain tensioner, quick release air filter with snap lock cover, AIR PURGE, SMART START, AIR INJECTION, LOW VIB and a powerful X-TORQ engine.
- Tool-less Chain Tensioner: Quick and easy chain tensioning and assemblement of the bar and chain without tools.
- More Power Where You Need It: The X-TORQ engine design increases torque over a wider rpm range, resulting in maximum cutting power.
- Easy to Start: Smart Start decompression valve and a newly designed starter handle effectively reduce the required pulling force and provides a firm, sturdy grip.
- Three-piece Crankshaft: Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Quick-release Air Filter: Makes it easy to remove the air filter for cleaning or replacement.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system for longer intervals between filter cleanings, smoother operation and reduced wear.
- Better Grip: Angled front handle for better grip and natural working position.
Husqvarna 455 Rancher Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview
There are no reviews yet.