Husqvarna 455 Rancher II Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna 455 Rancher II Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna 455 Rancher II (455 Rancher Mark 2) chainsaw. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 455 Rancher II chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 455 Rancher II Workshop Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Carburetor – General Chainsaw Adjustment
Adjusting the carburettor involves adjusting the engine to the local conditions e.g. climate, altitude, fuel and type of two-stroke oil. The carburettor is equipped with three adjustment options.
L = Low speed jet
H = High speed jet
T = Idling adjustment screw
The L and H jets adjust the fuel flow to match the airflow that the throttle valve opening allows. Turning them clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture weaker (less fuel in relation to the amount of air) and turning them anti-clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture richer. A weak mixture increases the engine speed and a rich mixture decreases the engine speed. The T screw controls the throttle position when idling. Turning the T screw clockwise gives faster idling; turning it anti-clockwise lowers idling speed (see manual for complete guide).
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna 455 Rancher II Chainsaw Specifications
|Bar length (inch)||20 in|
|Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed||26.6 m/s|
|Chain speed at max power||20 m/s|
|Recommended bar length, max||24 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||60 cm|
|Recommended bar length, min||13 in|
|Recommended bar length, min||33 cm|
|Cylinder bore||47 mm|
|Cylinder displacement||55.5 cm³|
|Cylinder stroke||32 mm|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Fuel consumption||407 g/kWh|
|Fuel tank volume||0.44 l|
|Idling speed||2700 rpm|
|Ignition module air gap||0.3 mm|
|Maximum power speed||9000 rpm|
|Power output||2.6 kW|
|Spark plug||NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y|
|Torque, max.||3.2 Nm|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.8 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||6.9 m/s²|
|Oil pump type||Automatic|
|Oil tank volume||0.32 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||114 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||112 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||104 dB(A)|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||6 kg|
* These Technical Specs are provided by the manufacturer at the beginning of the model year. Please be aware that the manufacturer may decide to change these specs at any given time without notice.
Read the Husqvarna 455 Rancher II Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky 455 Rancher Mark 2 (20″) 55.5cc Chainsaw (3.5 Horse Power) is is perfect for both homeowners and professional use. The Husqvarna 455 Rancher II second generation chainsaw is not for occasional work. You can use it for cutting extremely thick wood logs and tree stems without any kick-back issues.
The 455 Rancher features a 3 piece forged crankshaft, side mounted chain tensioner, quick release air filter with snap lock cover, AIR PURGE, SMART START, AIR INJECTION, LOW VIB and a powerful X-TORQ engine.
What size bar can be used with this chainsaw?
It is not very clear from the description what size bars this chainsaw can use. However, there are 24-inch bars being sold by this brand that list the 455 Rancher as a possible fit.
- Plenty of safety features
- Vibrates little
- Simple chain tightening system
- Powerful engine
- Easy to start
- Powerful 55c two-stroke engine.
- Dual-cycle efficiency enhances the chainsaw’s performance.
- For cutting extremely thick wood logs (18” to 45” diameter)
- Extremely durable
- Slices thick trees with ease.
- Ergonomic handle with vertical position adjustment.
- Easy chain-tensioning maintenance.
- Bucket Spiky chain for sharp and relentless cuts.
- X torque ensures low emissions in the air.
- Easy to start.
- Oil release system is not adjustable.
- Small fuel tank.
- Quite expensive gas-powered chainsaw.
- A bit heavier than normal gas and battery operated chainsaws.
- Not ideal for beginners or people who haven’t used a chainsaw before.
- 3.5HP/55.5cc X-Torq 2-Cycle Engine
- A powerful, yet highly efficient engine that sips fuel
- Built-in air injection system reduces emissions and filters debris
- Trustworthy design capable of going the distance with proper care
- Perfect for professional tree work and land clearing
- Upgraded X-Cut® Chain Included
- Professional-grade quality tested and fine-tuned for years
- Low stretch, durable, and highly efficient design – stays sharper longer
- LowVib Vibration Damping System
- Reduces vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue
- Smart Start Recoil Starter
- Designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
- Air purge removes air from carburetor for easier starting
- Centrifugal Air Cleaning System
- Removes larger dust & debris particles
- Results in fewer air filter cleanings and improved engine life
- 20-Inch Cutting Bar
- Side-mounted chain tensioner
- Automatic Oiler
- Delivers steady chain lubrication for effective use and safety
- Inertia Activated Chain Brake
- Reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback
- A feature especially needed when using larger sized bars
- Three-Piece Crankshaft
- Forged crankshaft components provide maximum strength
- Front Handle Ergonomics
- Better grip and a 7-degree offset handle reduces fatigue
Husqvarna 455 Rancher II Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview
There are no reviews yet.