Husqvarna 536 LiXP Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna 536 LiXP Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna 536 LiXP chainsaw (536 Li XP). The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 536 LiXP chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 536 LiXP Workshop Manual Contents
Introduction, Safety Regulations, Servicing data, Servicing tools, Repair instructions, wiring, To clean and examine the product parts, To replace the guide bar bolt, To replace the chip guard, To replace the chain oil cap, To repair damaged threads, To replace the chain catcher, To replace the spiked bumper, Drive wheel cover and guide bar, Crankcase, Power trigger, Front hand guard, Motor, Impeller, Main switch, Control unit, Replacing the keypad, Chain brake, Chain brake sensor, Oil pump, Chain tensioner.
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna 536 LiXP Chainsaw Specifications
- Voltage: 36V
- Motor type: BLDC (brushless)
- Chain pitch: 3/8″, 1/4″
- Recommended bar length:
- Max: 350mm
- Min: 250mm
- Chain speed at max power: 20m/s
- Oil tank volume: 0.2L
- Oil pump type: Automatic
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93dB(A)
- Sound power level:
- Guaranteed (LWA): 106dB(A)
- Measured: 104dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq):
- Front handle: 2.5m/s²
- Rear handle: 2.8m/s²
Read the Husqvarna 536 LiXP Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
For professionally oriented users who want a lightweight, high performance chainsaw. Perfect for carpenters, contractors, treecare workers and olive farmers. Features excellent ergonomics, high performance and high chain speed.
The saw weight 2.6 kg/5,7 lbs without cutting equipment and with 5.2 Ah battery it picks up at about 4.2 kg/9,3 lbs depending on the length of the bar and the chain. If you instead place the larger 9.4 Ah battery it weights in at about 4.8 kg/10,6 lbs.
The Husqvarna 536 LiXP has an Eco-Mode that can be activated with a button above the start/stop button. According to Husqvarna, it will reduce power output by about 10%, thus extending operating time.
- Li-ion Power: Avoid the hassle of gas and receive long lasting power with the li-ion battery. Not included with chainsaw.
- TechLite: Easily maneuver this saw with the techlite bar making it up to 18% lighter than a conventional bar.
- Battery Performance: Reliable operation, high power, and equal performance to a gas operated chainsaw, without the emissions. Get as much done on 1 charge that you would on one tank of gas.
- One Battery Fits All: Choose one battery to run all of the Husqvarna battery powered equipment. Sold separately.
- Brushless Motor: High, consistent torque is offered with this brushless motor that is 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor.
- SavE Mode: Choose this mode to save energy for maximum run time.
- Keypad: Operate this chainsaw from an intuitive keypad where you will find the start, stop and savE® button.
- Chain Speed: Complete your job quickly with a high speed chain designed for fast, smooth cutting.
- Ergonomically Designed: With a weight of only 5 lbs. and balanced for easy operation, this chainsaw is designed with ergonomics in mind.
- Eyelets: Connect a rope to the two eyelets on the frame.
- Rope Attachment: Hoist the saw up a tree easily with the sturdy point for rope fastening.
- Inertia Activated Chain Brake: Injury due to kickback is reduced.
Husqvarna 536 LiXP Cordless battery operated chainsaw
Run Time : Equal to One Tank of Gas
Battery : 36V Li-ion battery
The smaller batteries (BLi 150) of 4.2 Ah have now been replaced by a larger 5.2 Ah battery.
power supply charger (QC 330W)
Husqvarna 536 LiXP Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview