Husqvarna 545 Triobrake Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna 545 Triobrake Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna 545 Triobrake. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 545 Triobrake chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 545 Triobrake Workshop Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Husqvarna 545 Triobrake Chainsaw Specifications
Read the Husqvarna 545 Triobrake Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky 545 Triobrake chainsaw is a 50cc unit that’s ready for your felling, limbing and bucking of small and midsize trees. Designed for professional forestry and tree care crews, this durable saw has improved power and a slimmed-down design. A host of innovative features guarantee comfortable and efficient operation, season after season.
TrioBrake means the chain can be stopped by inertia via the front hand shield or the brake activator at the rear (a right-handed trigger).
- With Trio Brake that acts as an additional rear-handled chain braking system
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
- AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting
- The powerful and efficient X-Torq engine cuts both engine emissions and fuel consumption
- New cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level
- LowVib System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator
- The top handle grip size can be set in three alternative sizes, to perfectly fit your hand
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- Chain tensioning from the side allows quick and convenient chain tensioning
- Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life
- Quick-release air filter facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter
- Increased safety, inertia activated chain brake
- Lubricant type Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Bar and Chain included
Husqvarna 545 Triobrake Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview
There are no reviews yet.