Husqvarna 550 XP Triobrake Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna 550 XP Triobrake Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna 550 XP Triobrake. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 550 XP Triobrake chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 550 XP Triobrake Workshop Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Husqvarna 550 XP Triobrake Chainsaw Specifications
|Clutch engagement upper limit||6000 rpm|
|Cylinder displacement||50.1 cm³|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Fuel consumption||446 g/kWh|
|Fuel tank volume||0.52 l|
|Idling speed||2800 rpm|
|Max engine/motor RPM||14000 rpm|
|Maximum power speed||10200 rpm|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow, no flow at idle|
|Power output||2.8 kW|
|Torque max||2.8 Nm|
|Torque max at rpm||6900 rpm|
|Product Size, LxWxH||46.3 cm x 22.5 cm x 28 cm|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||5 kg|
Read the Husqvarna 550 XP Triobrake Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky 550 XP Triobrake chainsaw was developed with tree care professionals and experienced chainsaw users in mind. With a 50cc engine, the Husqvarna 550 XP TrioBrake can be used with bars between 13” and 20”, and is available with a 15” bar as standard.
This Husqvarna innovation provides more power when you need it and means that exhaust emissions are reduced (by an impressive 75%) and fuel consumption is lowered by 20%). Fed up of adjusting the carburettor? The AutoTune on the Husqvarna 550 XP TrioBrake optimises engine performance automatically, compensating for different fuels, altitude, humidity and temperature.
The lightweight, slim body allows for easy handling and great control, while a clear gauge on the side of the chainsaw means you can easily check the fuel and fill up as and when needed so you can use your saw uninterrupted. Distinct coloured felling marks on the body allow you to line up your cuts correctly. TrioBrake is another great Husqvarna feature. In short, it means you can activate the chain brake through inertia, or mechanically by your left or right hand.
- Lean body
- Good price/power ratio
- Some people report carburetor issues
- AUTOTUNE: AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- X-TORQ: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- REVBOOST: Rapid acceleration and higher chain speed for best limbing performance.
- FLIP-UP TANK CAP: The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- AIR INJECTION: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- LOWVIB: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- TRIOBRAKE: TrioBrake allows the chain brake to be activated either automatically by the inertia release mechanism or mechanically by your left or right hand.
- ADJUSTABLE OIL PUMP: Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- QUICK-RELEASE AIR FILTER: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- COMBINED CHOKE / STOP CONTROL: Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- MAGNESIUM CRANKCASE: Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- THREE-PIECE CRANKSHAFT: Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- SIDE-MOUNTED CHAIN TENSIONER: Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- SNAP-LOCK CYLINDER COVER: Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- SMART START: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- SLIMMED-DOWN DESIGN: Low, slender saw body makes the chainsaw easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
- FELLING MARKS: Distinct, colored marks used for aiming the direction of timber fall.
- VISIBLE FUEL LEVEL: Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- INERTIA ACTIVATED CHAIN BRAKE: Reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback.
- AIR PURGE: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- RETAINED BAR NUTS: The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
There are no reviews yet.