Husqvarna 592 XPG Workshop Service Manual Repair
Husqvarna 592 XPG Workshop Service Manual for the Repair of the Husqvarna 592 XPG. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 592 XPG chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 592 XPG Workshop Service Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Husqvarna 592 XPG Chainsaw Specifications
|Bar length (inch)||24 in|
|Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed||30.6 m/s|
|Chain speed at max power||23 m/s|
|Recommended bar length, max||36 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||90 cm|
|Recommended bar length, min||18 in|
|Recommended bar length, min||45 cm|
|Cylinder bore||55 mm|
|Cylinder displacement||92.7 cm³|
|Cylinder stroke||39 mm|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Fuel consumption||462 g/kWh|
|Fuel tank volume||0.86 l|
|Idling speed||2800 rpm|
|Ignition module air gap||0.3 mm|
|Maximum power speed||9600 rpm|
|Power output||5.6 kW|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6H|
|Torque, max.||5.87 Nm|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||6.6 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||5.3 m/s²|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow, no flow at idle|
|Oil tank volume||0.42 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||119 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||118 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||112 dB(A)|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||7.4 kg|
Read the Husqvarna 592 XPG Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky 592 XPG chainsaw is a 90cc petrol chainsaw that has been specially developed for professional arborists, forestry workers and tree surgeons. It offers well-balanced manoeurvability, heavy-duty performance and best-in-class cutting capacity. With heated handles to help keep you more productive, keeps your hands warm for improved comfort and productivity.
Bar Length from 20″ to 36″
Husqvarna 592 XP is equipped with AutoTune 3.0, meaning that the engine settings are constantly optimised for maximum performance, whatever the conditions or temperature of the engine. This is new starting technology that makes the 592 XP more reliable.
Easy starts and vital reliability
The starting procedure is simplified and only one starting procedure is required no matter the conditions, or the temperature of the engine, which further improves the reliability. Additionally, it’s equipped with a heavy-duty air filter with rubber sealing and a robust crankcase that handles bars of up to 36″.
Husqvarna 592 XPG Auto Tune Reset
Start the chainsaw and run it in the Cold start position for at least 90 seconds.
• Do not touch the throttle or accelerate the saw during this time.
• After 90 seconds, the machine should be switched off
• Your saw is now re-calibrated and ready to use.
- Heated handles
- 90cc petrol engine
- High power output
- Low weight
- Low vibrations
- Better chip ejection means less clogging
- Optimised balace
- Best in class cutting capacity
- Best in class power-to-weight
- Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life
- Extremely powerful X-Torq engine
- X-Tough light bar
- Robust crankcase (handles bars of up to 36″)
- State-of-the-art heavy duty air filtration system with rubber sealing
- Air injection filters 98% of incoming dust
- Powerful X-Torq engine
- AutoTune 3.0 settings always optimized for easy starting and performance
- Great power-to-weight ratio – when compared with other 90cc saws
- Easy starting – a single starting procedure
- Service connector – for easier diagnostics with software
- Integrated Connectivity Device – can be fitted under the cylinder
- Improved chip ejection – means less chance of jamming or clogging while cutting
- Lightweight muffler – brings the overall weight at the front down
- Captive bar nuts and screws – means you won’t lose your screws or nuts in the woods
- Flip-up tank caps – really easy to open and close tightly
- Best filtration system – heavy duty filter for longer work hours
- Air injection filters – removes 98% of dust
- Quick acceleration – due to the low weight
- Visible fuel level – to easily check how much fuel is left in the tank
- Adjustable oil pump – to regulate depending on temperatures