Husqvarna T435 Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna T435 Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna T435 chainsaw. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna T435 chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna T435 Workshop Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna T435 Chainsaw Specifications
|Power output||1.5 kW|
|Cylinder displacement||35.2 cm³|
|Maximum power speed||10,000 rpm|
|Maximum recommended engine speed||12,500 rpm|
|Idling speed||2,900 rpm|
|Torque, max.||1.57 Nm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||7,500 rpm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||4,700 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||408 g/kWh|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6H|
|Electrode gap||0.65 mm|
|Ignition module air gap||0.4 mm|
|Oil pump type||Automatic|
|Oil pump capacity Max||9 ml/min|
|Oil pump capacity Min||3 ml/min|
Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V)
|Bar length (inch)||14 in|
|Recommended bar length, min||30 cm|
|Recommended bar length, max||35 cm|
|Sprocket type||Spur 6|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||3.4 kg|
|Lubricant type||Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1|
|Oil tank volume||0.36 US pint|
|Oil tank volume||0.17 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||114 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||112 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||103 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.6 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||3.9 m/s²|
Read the Husqvarna T435 Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky T435 chainsaw is a mid-sized, top-handled chainsaw you can count on season after season. This lightweight-but-powerful chainsaw is ready to tackle tree pruning at parks, vineyards, orchards, and residential properties. The well-balanced body makes it easy to operate, while an X-Torq engine delivers a higher level of fuel efficiency.
Husqvarna’s entry-level top-handle saw, it can handle light to medium professional use. It has all the power you need to cut thick limbs and even lumber. Ideal chainsaw for arborists who would want this top-handle saw instead of the regular Husqvarna 435
- Low vibrations
- Perfect for climbing
- Good for light-duty use
- High kickback risk
- Not good for heavy use
- Rope attachment – It’s easy to hoist the saw up into a tree thanks to a sturdy point for fastening a rope.
- Chain tensioning from the side – Quicker and more convenient chain tensioning compared to front tensioning.
- Flip-up tank cap – Easy to open and close when refueling. Even with thick winter gloves.
- Chain brake window – Improved design allows for better visibility of the guide bar tip.
- Adjustable oil pump – You can control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Quick-release air filter and air filter cover – Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter. Saves time when cleaning or changing.
- LowVib – Vibration dampening system designed to reduce vibrations to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Inertia activated chain brake – In the case of kickback, the inertia mechanism will stop the chain from running. This significantly reduces the risk of injury.
- Smart Start – Engine and starter design to start the machine quickly with minimum effort. And thanks to the air purge, starting a cold engine requires less effort.
- X-Torq – Probably the best thing about newer Husqvarna saws. It reduces emissions by up to 75% and fuel consumption by up to 20%. You spend less on gas and breathe less fumes. It also makes the saw CARB compliant.
Husqvarna T435 Quick look
- Smart Start
- Adjustable oil pump
- Quick-release air filter
- Quick-release air filter cover
- Chain tensioning from the side
- Rope attachment
- Flip-up tank cap
- Chain brake window
- Inertia activated chain brake
- Easier cold starting
Husqvarna T435 Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview
There are no reviews yet.