Husqvarna T540 XP II Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna T540 XP II Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna T540 XP II chainsaw (T540 XP mark 2). The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna T540 XP II chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna T540 XP II Workshop Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna T540 XP II Chainsaw Specifications
Husqvarna T540 XP Mark II Specs
|Cylinder displacement||37.7 cm³|
|Cylinder displacement||2.3 cu.inch|
|Power output||2.4 hp|
|Maximum power speed||10 200 RPM|
|Fuel tank volume||0.72 US pint|
|Fuel consumption||464 g/kWh|
|Idling speed||3 000 RPM|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6H|
|Torque max||1.83 Nm|
|Size (Length x Weight x Height)||11.2 x 8.8 x 9.7”|
|Recommended bar length (min)||12” (30 cm)|
|Recommended bar length (max)||16” (40 cm)|
|Oil tank volume||0.42 US pint|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow|
|Oil pump capacity (min)||3 ml/min|
|Oil pump capacity (max)||9 ml/min|
|Sound||(LWA) 116 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.5 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||4.2 m/s²|
Read the Husqvarna T540 XP II Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky T540 XP II chainsaw is a high-end, top-handled chainsaw designed for professional customers, including arborists, landscapers, gardeners and utility contractors.
Not only does the T540 XP II top handle chainsaw use up to 20% less fuel but it also reduces the emissions up to 75%, helping to keep the amount of exhaust gases caught in the canopy of the tree to a minimum. On top of that, this arborist chainsaw features AutoTune which automatically adjusts the engine settings based on environmental conditions, like heat, altitude, filter condition to ensure optimal engine performance.
|Cylinder displacement||37.7 cm³|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||3.9 kg|
- Flip-up tank cap – Easy to open and close when refueling.
- Belt eye let – Connecting the saw to the climbing harness is quick and easy.
- Chain tensioning from the side – Easier access to chain tensioning device compared to the front tensioning.
- Individual grip size – To perfectly fit your hand, you can set the top handle grip size in three different options.
- Chain brake window – Improved design allows for better visibility of the guide bar tip.
- Visible fuel level – The fuel tank is transparent, so you can see how much fuel is left.
- Adjustable oil pump – You can control oil flow based on application and weather conditions.
- Quick-release air filter – Easily removable air filter, when you need to clean it or replace it.
- Quick-release air filter cover – Retained bar nut. This function prevents losing the bar nuts.
- Magnesium crankcase – Sturdily built crankcase withstands high RPMs and tough professional use. This ensures a long service life.
- Air Injection – The centrifugal air cleaning system prevents larger dust and debris particles from reaching the air filter. In return, you get improved engine life and less maintenance cleaning the air filter.
- Inertia activated chain brake – In the case of kickback, the inertia mechanism will stop the chain from running. This significantly reduces the risk of injury.
- Auto return stop switch – When you use the stop switch to kill the engine, it resets on the ON position, which enables the engine to start again. This is convenient because you won’t forget to set it to “run” mode before you start the engine.
- LowVib – The vibration dampening system called LowVib is present in all Husky chainsaws. Metal springs in the engine suspension reduce vibrations felt by the operator. This allows you to work longer without your hands getting exhausted and it also prevents developing medical conditions.
- Smart Start – Engine and starter design to start the machine quickly with minimum effort.
- X-Torq – Probably the best thing about newer Husqvarna saws. It reduces emissions by up to 75% and fuel consumption by up to 20%. You spend less on gas and breathe less fumes. It also makes the saw CARB compliant.
- AutoTune – Gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
Husqvarna T540 XP Mark II features
- Adjustable oil pump
- Individual grip size
- Belt eye let
- Quick-release air filter
- Quick release air filver cover
- Auto return stop switch
- Air Injection
- Retained bar nut
- Inertia activated chain brake
- Flip-up tank cap
- Chain tensioning from the side
- Magnesium crankcase
- Chain brake window
- Smart Start
- Visible fuel level
- Easier cold starting
Husqvarna T540 XP II Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview