Husqvarna T540 XP Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna T540 XP Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna T540 XP chainsaw. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna T540 XP chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna T540 XP Workshop Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna T540 XP Chainsaw Specifications
T540 XP Specs
|Power output||1.8 kW|
|Cylinder displacement||37.7 cm³|
|Maximum power speed||10200 rpm|
|Idling speed||3000 rpm|
|Torque, max.||1.79 Nm|
|Fuel tank volume||0.34 l|
|Fuel consumption||464 g/kWh|
|Fuel consumption||0.85 kg/h|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6H|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow|
|Recommended bar length, min||40.64 cm|
|Recommended bar length, max||40.64 cm|
|Chain gauge||0.05 in|
|Chain speed at max power||19.4 m/s|
|Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed||25.8 m/s|
|Sprocket type||Spur 6|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||3.9 kg|
|Oil tank volume||0.2 l|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow|
|Oil pump capacity Max||9 ml/min|
|Oil pump capacity Min||3 ml/min|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||116 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||114 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||104 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.1 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||3.2 m/s²|
Read the Husqvarna T540 XP Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky T540 XP chainsaw is a professional arborist’s dream. Featuring AutoTune technology, the LowVib system, and the TechLite bar, this chainsaw is the perfect tool to have at your side while you’re maneuvering up a tree. A built-in belt eyelet lets you connect the saw to your climbing harness, and the top handle grip can be set to three different sizes to perfectly fit your grip. Plus, the convenient features like the quick-release air filter, adjustable flow oil pump, and flip-up fuel tank cap, allows you to easily adjust and maintain your saw for optimal cutting performance.
Husqvarna T540 XP for the high-end top handle saw segment, targeting professional customers like full pro arborists, landscapers, garden contractors and utility services who need excellent performance in combination with the best ergonomics.
HUSQVARNA T540XP 16″, 050G 3/8 P, 55DL LOW PRO TOP HANDLE CHAINSAW
Cylinder displacement 2.3 cu.inch
Cylinder displacement 37.7 cm³
Power output 2.4 hp
- AutoTune: AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- X-Torq: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world’s most stringent environmental regulations.
- TechLite Bar: 18% lighter than most conventional bars makes the saw much easier to maneuver.
- Alternative Grip Sizes: Choose among 3 top handle grip settings to find the ideal size for your hand.
- Flip-Up Fuel Tank Cap: The fuel cap simply flips up, allowing you to quickly refuel without unscrewing a cap. Plus the fuel tank has a visible fuel level so you know when you’re running low.
- Belt eyelet: A sturdy point for fastening your harness, making it easy to hoist the saw up into a tree.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Chain Break Window: Improved design allows for better visibility of the guide bar tip. Also equipped with inertia-activated chain brake in case of a kickback.
- LowVib: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Adjustable Oil Pump: Control the oil flow depending on application or environment conditions.
- Magnesium Crankcase: Built for professional use and abuse!