Oleo Mac 999 F Parts List, find the chainsaw parts online. Complete Illustrated parts list (IPL) showing an exploded view of the Oleo Mac 999 F chainsaw and an indexed list of all parts, with part numbers.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive and easy-to-use parts list for your Oleo Mac Mac 999 F chainsaw, look no further than our FREE downloadable PDF manual!
Our Oleo Mac Mac 999 F Chainsaw Parts List is the perfect guide for anyone looking to keep their chainsaw running smoothly and efficiently. With detailed descriptions and illustrations of every part, from the chainsaw bar to the engine, our manual is designed to help you quickly and easily identify the parts you need.
Whether you’re a seasoned chainsaw user or a novice, our manual is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it the perfect tool for all your maintenance needs. With our comprehensive guide at your fingertips, you’ll be able to tackle any maintenance task with ease and confidence.
So why wait? Download our FREE Oleo Mac Mac 999 F Chainsaw Parts List today and get the information you need to keep your chainsaw in top condition. With our expert guidance, you’ll be able to perform routine maintenance tasks and replace worn-out parts with ease, saving you time and money in the long run.
Don’t let a malfunctioning chainsaw slow you down – download our free parts list today and get back to work with confidence!
Oleo Mac 999 F Parts List Contents
All parts numbers and clear identification with diagrams including (depending on model) in the Oleo Mac 999 F Parts List:
Crankshaft, Cylinder, Oil pump, Clutch, Chain sprocket cover, Chain Brake, Chain sprocket cover, Ignition armature, Flywheel, Fan housing, Starter cover, Carburetor, Air filter, Extras, Carburetor, Handle frame, Handlebar, Tools, Extras, Chain sprocket cover, Brake shoe, Driving disc.
Oleo Mac 999 F chainsaw illustrated parts list PDF download has all the part numbers for the chainsaw. You can use these to help repair your Oleo Mac chainsaw.
Download Oleo Mac Chainsaw, Parts List
For models: 999 F
- (all years)
Oleo Mac 999 F chainsaw Workshop Service Manual and Operators Manual as well as Oleo Mac 999 F repair articles are also available.
Oleo Mac Chainsaw Information: Basic parts (General)
1. Front and or Rear Handles: For holding on tight and keeping control of your saw
2. Chain Brake Lever and Front Hand Guard: Engages the chain brake and immediately stops the chain.
3. Bar Retaining Nuts: Hold the guide bar in place.
4. Tension Adjustment Screw: For adjusting your chain tension.
5. ON/OFF Switch: Must be in the ON position to start. Turning to OFF immediately kills the engine.
6. Primer: Releases fuel into the carburetor for easier starting.
7. Choke Lever: Activates the choke for starting.
8. Air Filter: Prevents sawdust and such from getting in your engine.
9. Bucking Spike: Helps to provide stability and leverage.
10. Starter Handle: For starting the engine.
11. Throttle Lockout: Prevents your saw from accidentally starting
12. Throttle Control Trigger: Start and stop trigger
13. Fuel Tank: Mixed fuel goes here.
14. Chain Oil Reservoir: Chain oil goes here to lubricate the saw chain as it runs.
15. Guide Bar and Bar Tip: Support and guide the saw chain.
16. Saw Chain: This does the cutting.
How to Start and Stop Your Oleo Mac Chainsaw (General Information Guide)
– Remove all children and pets from the area
– Make sure the saw’s fueled up
– Check the chain tension– Ensure the bar chain oil reservoir is filled
– Ensure the Fuel tank is filled with a 40:1 fuel mix.
1. Set the chainsaw on the ground and disengage the chain brake
2. Switch to ON
4. Press primer (for those with one)
5. Pull the choke knob out (Do not touch the throttle control)
6. Hold the front handle with your left hand, step on the boot loop with the right foot
7. Pull starter rope 5X
8. Push the choke knob in and pull the rope 3-5X more to start
9. Chain will be spinning at fast idle – press throttle lockout and release trigger to stop the chain
10. Let it warm up for 30 seconds – 1 minute
11. Press the throttle lockout and squeeze the trigger to cut
1. Release throttle control
2. Switch to STOP
3. Wait for the chain to come to a complete stop
4. EMERGENCY STOPPING: push the chain brake lever and hand guard forward, then move the switch to the STOP position.
View Oleo Mac 999 F Parts List PDF
* Online preview