Shindaiwa 350 Parts List, check for the parts online or download a complete illustrated parts list (IPL), showing an exploded view of the Shindaiwa 350 chainsaw and an indexed list of all named parts. Chainsaw parts breakdown PDF.
Looking for a reliable source to get the parts list for your Shindaiwa 350 chainsaw? Our FREE PDF manual download or online viewing option for the Shindaiwa 350 chainsaw Parts List is just what you need.
With this comprehensive parts list, you’ll have everything you need to keep your chainsaw running smoothly. Whether you’re a professional lumberjack or a DIY enthusiast, our parts list will help you easily identify and order the parts you need to keep your Shindaiwa 350 chainsaw in top condition.
Our PDF manual is easy to download and view, making it simple to find the parts list you need. Plus, it’s optimized for search engines, so you can easily find it when you’re searching for a Shindaiwa 350 chainsaw Parts List.
So why wait? Get the Shindaiwa 350 chainsaw Parts List today and ensure your chainsaw is always ready for the job. Download the manual now and get started on your next project!
Shindaiwa 350 Parts List
All Shindaiwa Chainsaw parts numbers with clear identification and diagrams:
Shindaiwa 350 Parts List Contents
including (depending on the model)
Crankshaft, Cylinder, Oil pump, Clutch, Chain sprocket cover, Chain Brake, Chain sprocket cover, Ignition armature, Flywheel, Fan housing, Starter cover, Carburetor, Air filter, Extras, Carburetor, Handle frame, Handlebar, Tools, Extras, Chain sprocket cover, Brake shoe, Driving disc.
Shindaiwa 350 Parts List PDF download has every chainsaw part identification and order number for the chainsaw. You can use these to help repair your Shindaiwa chainsaw.
PDF Download for Shindaiwa Chainsaw Parts List
For models: 350 for models: (all years)
Shindaiwa 350 chainsaw Workshop Service Manual and Operators Manual as well as Shindaiwa 350 repair articles are also available.
Shindaiwa Chainsaw Information: Basic parts (General)
1. Front and or Rear Handles: For holding on tight and keeping control of your chainsaw.
2. Chain Brake Lever and Front Hand Guard: Engages the chain brake and immediately stops the chain.
3. Bar Retaining Nuts: Hold the guide bar in place.
4. Tension Adjustment Screw: For adjusting your chain tension.
5. ON/OFF Switch: Must be in the ON position to start. Turning to OFF immediately stops the chainsaw engine.
6. Primer: Releases fuel into the carburetor for easier starting.
7. Choke Lever: Activates the choke for starting.
8. Air Filter: Prevents sawdust and such from getting in your engine.
9. Bucking Spike: Helps to provide stability and leverage.
10. Starter Handle: For starting the engine.
11. Throttle Lockout: Prevents your chainsaw from accidentally starting
12. Throttle Control Trigger: Start and stop trigger
13. Fuel Tank: Mixed fuel goes here.
14. Chain Oil Reservoir: Chain oil goes here to help lubricate the chainsaw chain as it runs.
15. Guide Bar and Bar Tip: Support and guide the chainsaw chain.
16. Saw Chain: This does the cutting.
How to Start and Stop Your Shindaiwa Chainsaw (General Information Guide)
– Remove all children and pets from the area.
– Make sure the chainsaw has fuel.
– Check the chain tension– Ensure the bar chain oil reservoir is filled.
– Ensure the Fuel tank is filled with a 40:1 fuel mix.
1. Set the chainsaw on the ground and disengage the chain brake.
2. Switch to ON.
4. Press primer (for those with one).
5. Pull the choke knob out (do not touch the throttle control).
6. Hold the front handle with the left hand, and step on the boot loop with the right foot.
7. Pull the starter rope 5X.
8. Push the choke knob in and pull the starter rope 3-5X more to start.
9. Chain will be spinning at a fast idle – press throttle lockout and release the trigger to stop the chain.
10. Let it warm up for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
11. Press the throttle lockout and squeeze the trigger to cut.
1. Release throttle control.
2. Switch to STOP.
3. Wait for the chain to come to a complete stop.
4. EMERGENCY STOPPING: push the chain brake lever and hand guard forward, then move the switch to the STOP position.
View Shindaiwa 350 Parts List PDF
* Online preview