Shindaiwa 357 Parts List, check for the parts online or download a complete illustrated parts list (IPL), showing an exploded view of the Shindaiwa 357 chainsaw and an indexed list of all named parts. Chainsaw parts breakdown PDF.
If you’re looking for a reliable and comprehensive Shindaiwa 357 chainsaw parts list, you’ve come to the right place. Our free PDF manual is the ultimate resource for DIY repairs and professional maintenance, providing detailed diagrams and parts listings that are optimized for search engines.
With instant download or online viewing options, our Shindaiwa 357 chainsaw parts list is easy to access and use. Whether you’re a seasoned chainsaw expert or a beginner looking to expand your knowledge, this manual has everything you need to keep your equipment running smoothly and efficiently.
From routine maintenance tasks to complex repairs, our Shindaiwa 357 chainsaw parts list has you covered. With its user-friendly layout and comprehensive information, it’s the ultimate tool for ensuring the proper care and upkeep of your valuable equipment.
So why wait? Download or view our Shindaiwa 357 chainsaw parts list today and get the most out of your chainsaw. With its optimized SEO, you’ll find the information you need quickly and easily, ensuring that your equipment stays in top condition for years to come.
Shindaiwa 357 Parts List
All Shindaiwa Chainsaw parts numbers with clear identification and diagrams:
Shindaiwa 357 Parts List Contents
including (depending on the model)
Crankshaft, Cylinder, Oil pump, Clutch, Chain sprocket cover, Chain Brake, Chain sprocket cover, Ignition armature, Flywheel, Fan housing, Starter cover, Carburetor, Air filter, Extras, Carburetor, Handle frame, Handlebar, Tools, Extras, Chain sprocket cover, Brake shoe, Driving disc.
Shindaiwa 357 Parts List PDF download has every chainsaw part identification and order number for the chainsaw. You can use these to help repair your Shindaiwa chainsaw.
PDF Download for Shindaiwa Chainsaw Parts List
For models: 357 for models: (all years)
Shindaiwa 357 chainsaw Workshop Service Manual and Operators Manual as well as Shindaiwa 357 repair articles are also available.
Shindaiwa Chainsaw Information: Basic parts (General)
1. Front and or Rear Handles: For holding on tight and keeping control of your chainsaw.
2. Chain Brake Lever and Front Hand Guard: Engages the chain brake and immediately stops the chain.
3. Bar Retaining Nuts: Hold the guide bar in place.
4. Tension Adjustment Screw: For adjusting your chain tension.
5. ON/OFF Switch: Must be in the ON position to start. Turning to OFF immediately stops the chainsaw engine.
6. Primer: Releases fuel into the carburetor for easier starting.
7. Choke Lever: Activates the choke for starting.
8. Air Filter: Prevents sawdust and such from getting in your engine.
9. Bucking Spike: Helps to provide stability and leverage.
10. Starter Handle: For starting the engine.
11. Throttle Lockout: Prevents your chainsaw from accidentally starting
12. Throttle Control Trigger: Start and stop trigger
13. Fuel Tank: Mixed fuel goes here.
14. Chain Oil Reservoir: Chain oil goes here to help lubricate the chainsaw chain as it runs.
15. Guide Bar and Bar Tip: Support and guide the chainsaw chain.
16. Saw Chain: This does the cutting.
How to Start and Stop Your Shindaiwa Chainsaw (General Information Guide)
– Remove all children and pets from the area.
– Make sure the chainsaw has fuel.
– Check the chain tension– Ensure the bar chain oil reservoir is filled.
– Ensure the Fuel tank is filled with a 40:1 fuel mix.
1. Set the chainsaw on the ground and disengage the chain brake.
2. Switch to ON.
4. Press primer (for those with one).
5. Pull the choke knob out (do not touch the throttle control).
6. Hold the front handle with the left hand, and step on the boot loop with the right foot.
7. Pull the starter rope 5X.
8. Push the choke knob in and pull the starter rope 3-5X more to start.
9. Chain will be spinning at a fast idle – press throttle lockout and release the trigger to stop the chain.
10. Let it warm up for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
11. Press the throttle lockout and squeeze the trigger to cut.
1. Release throttle control.
2. Switch to STOP.
3. Wait for the chain to come to a complete stop.
4. EMERGENCY STOPPING: push the chain brake lever and hand guard forward, then move the switch to the STOP position.
View Shindaiwa 357 Parts List PDF
* Online preview