Shindaiwa 402s Parts List, check for the parts online or download a complete illustrated parts list (IPL), showing an exploded view of the Shindaiwa 402s chainsaw and an indexed list of all named parts. Chainsaw parts breakdown PDF.
Looking for a reliable and efficient chainsaw parts list? Look no further than the Shindaiwa 402s Chainsaw Parts List. This comprehensive manual is the perfect resource for anyone who owns a Shindaiwa 402s chainsaw and wants to keep it running smoothly for years to come.
With this parts list, you’ll have access to detailed diagrams and part numbers for every component of your chainsaw, from the engine to the bar and chain. Whether you’re looking for a specific replacement part or simply want to better understand how your chainsaw works, this manual has everything you need.
And the best part? It’s completely free to download or view online. That’s right, you can get access to all this valuable information without spending a single penny. Simply click the link and start exploring the Shindaiwa 402s chainsaw Parts List today.
Don’t let a broken chainsaw hold you back from completing your next project. With the Shindaiwa 402s chainsaw Parts List, you’ll be able to quickly and easily identify the parts you need to get your chainsaw up and running again. So why wait? Download or view the manual now and take your chainsaw maintenance to the next level.
Shindaiwa 402s Parts List
All Shindaiwa Chainsaw parts numbers with clear identification and diagrams:
Shindaiwa 402s Parts List Contents
including (depending on the model)
Crankshaft, Cylinder, Oil pump, Clutch, Chain sprocket cover, Chain Brake, Chain sprocket cover, Ignition armature, Flywheel, Fan housing, Starter cover, Carburetor, Air filter, Extras, Carburetor, Handle frame, Handlebar, Tools, Extras, Chain sprocket cover, Brake shoe, Driving disc.
Shindaiwa 402s Parts List PDF download has every chainsaw part identification and order number for the chainsaw. You can use these to help repair your Shindaiwa chainsaw.
PDF Download for Shindaiwa Chainsaw Parts List
For models: 402s for models: (all years)
Shindaiwa 402s chainsaw Workshop Service Manual and Operators Manual as well as Shindaiwa 402s repair articles are also available.
Shindaiwa Chainsaw Information: Basic parts (General)
1. Front and or Rear Handles: For holding on tight and keeping control of your chainsaw.
2. Chain Brake Lever and Front Hand Guard: Engages the chain brake and immediately stops the chain.
3. Bar Retaining Nuts: Hold the guide bar in place.
4. Tension Adjustment Screw: For adjusting your chain tension.
5. ON/OFF Switch: Must be in the ON position to start. Turning to OFF immediately stops the chainsaw engine.
6. Primer: Releases fuel into the carburetor for easier starting.
7. Choke Lever: Activates the choke for starting.
8. Air Filter: Prevents sawdust and such from getting in your engine.
9. Bucking Spike: Helps to provide stability and leverage.
10. Starter Handle: For starting the engine.
11. Throttle Lockout: Prevents your chainsaw from accidentally starting
12. Throttle Control Trigger: Start and stop trigger
13. Fuel Tank: Mixed fuel goes here.
14. Chain Oil Reservoir: Chain oil goes here to help lubricate the chainsaw chain as it runs.
15. Guide Bar and Bar Tip: Support and guide the chainsaw chain.
16. Saw Chain: This does the cutting.
How to Start and Stop Your Shindaiwa Chainsaw (General Information Guide)
– Remove all children and pets from the area.
– Make sure the chainsaw has fuel.
– Check the chain tension– Ensure the bar chain oil reservoir is filled.
– Ensure the Fuel tank is filled with a 40:1 fuel mix.
1. Set the chainsaw on the ground and disengage the chain brake.
2. Switch to ON.
4. Press primer (for those with one).
5. Pull the choke knob out (do not touch the throttle control).
6. Hold the front handle with the left hand, and step on the boot loop with the right foot.
7. Pull the starter rope 5X.
8. Push the choke knob in and pull the starter rope 3-5X more to start.
9. Chain will be spinning at a fast idle – press throttle lockout and release the trigger to stop the chain.
10. Let it warm up for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
11. Press the throttle lockout and squeeze the trigger to cut.
1. Release throttle control.
2. Switch to STOP.
3. Wait for the chain to come to a complete stop.
4. EMERGENCY STOPPING: push the chain brake lever and hand guard forward, then move the switch to the STOP position.
View Shindaiwa 402s Parts List PDF
* Online preview