Echo CS-610 Service Manual Repair
Echo CS-610 Service Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of Echo 610 chainsaws. The PDF manual has diagrams and acurate information to help to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Echo CS-610 chainsaw. View free page images online or download a PDF manual that you can easily save, print or view on most devices.
Echo CS-610 Service Manual-Service Data
Specification, Technical data, Torque limits, Special repairing materials, Service limits., Special tools.
CARBURETOR ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURE
General adjusting rules, Presetting idle adjust screw, L mixture needle and H mixture needle, Adjusting carburetor.
See the additional carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF download available on this website for more information on how to service and repair the chainsaw.
Echo CS-610 Chainsaw Specifications
Echo CS-610 chainsaw carbureter type: Walbro WLA-4 with Large D-shaped mixture needles, OEM Part Number A021003420.
Length: mm(in) 448 (17.64)
Width: mm(in) 246 (9.69)
Height: mm(in) 296 (11.65)
Dry weight: kg(lb) 6.0 (13.2)
Type: YAMABIKO, air-cooled, two-stroke, single cylinder Ventilated piston, Semi-automatic decompression.
Rotation: Clockwise as viewed from the output end
Displacement: cm3(in3) 59.8 (3.649)
Bore: mm(in) 45.0 (1.772)
Stroke: mm(in) 37.6 (1.480)
Compression ratio: 7.2
Type: Diaphragm horizontal-draught
Model: Walbro HDA-268A
Venturi size-Throttle bore: mm(in) 15.08 – 19.03 (0.594 – 0.749)
Type: CDI (Capacitor discharge ignition) system Digital magneto
Spark plug: BPMR8Y
Exhaust Muffler type: Spark arrestor muffler
Type: Automatic rewind
Rope diameter x length: mm(in) 4.0 x 950 (0.15 x 37.4) : Kevlar
Type: Premixed two-stroke fuel
Mixture ratio: 50 : 1 (2 %)
Petrol: Minimum 89 octane petrol Two-stroke air cooled engine oil ISO-L-EGD (ISO/CD13738), JASO FC/FD
Tank capacity: L (U.S.fl .oz.) 0.57 (19.3)
Clutch Type: Inboard clutch : Centrifugal, 3-shoe slide with 3-tension spring
Guide bar / Saw chain lubrication type: Automatic with volume adjuster
Oil Tank capacity: L (U.S.fl .oz.) 0.3 (10.1)
Auto oiler Type: clutch related type
Type: Floating rim
Number of teeth: 7
Pitch: in 3/8
Type (part number): 45RS58-3/8E, 50RS58-3/8E, 60RS58-3/8E
Called length: cm 40, 45, 50
Gauge: in 0.058
Type: CARLTON K2L, OREGON 21BPX
Number of drive links: 5, 50, 60
Pitch: in 3/8
Gauge: in 0.058
1. Start engine and warm it up at idle for one minute. Turn H mixture needle anticlockwise until engine speed drops to approx. 11,500 r/min.
2. Warm it up well for 100 sec alternating engine speed between WOT (Wide Open Throttle) for 5 seconds and idle for 5 seconds .
NOTE : Do not run engine at high speed without load longer than 5 seconds, or engine damage may occur.
3. Adjust L mixture needle with 3 mm blade screwdriver to reach maximum engine speed just before lean drop off.
4. Set idle engine speed to 3,900 r/min by turning Idle adjust screw. Engine speed should be stable at 3,900 +/- 50 r/min after Idle adjust screw adjustment.
5. Turn L mixture needle anticlockwise reducing engine idle speed 1,400 r/min to set idle speed at 2,500 r/min. The engine idle speed range is 2,400 – 2,600 r/min.
NOTE : Engine speed must be allowed to stabilize a minimum of 20 seconds after each adjustment of L mixture needle…read more in the manual
See manuals for more chainsaw specs..
Echo CS-610 Service Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview