Husqvarna 445 E Triobrake Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna 445 E Triobrake Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna 445 E Triobrake chainsaw. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 445 E Triobrake chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 445 E Triobrake Workshop Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Carburetor – General Chainsaw Adjustment
Adjusting the carburettor involves adjusting the engine to the local conditions e.g. climate, altitude, fuel and type of two-stroke oil. The carburettor is equipped with three adjustment options.
L = Low speed jet
H = High speed jet
T = Idling adjustment screw
The L and H jets adjust the fuel flow to match the airflow that the throttle valve opening allows. Turning them clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture weaker (less fuel in relation to the amount of air) and turning them anti-clockwise makes the fuel/air mixture richer. A weak mixture increases the engine speed and a rich mixture decreases the engine speed. The T screw controls the throttle position when idling. Turning the T screw clockwise gives faster idling; turning it anti-clockwise lowers idling speed (see manual for complete guide).
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna 445 E Triobrake Chainsaw Specifications
Sound and Noise
Equivalent vibration level (front /rear handle): 3,1 / 4,9 m/s²
Read the Husqvarna 445 E Triobrake Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky 445 e-series TrioBrake is a powerful all-round chainsaw. The X-Torq engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch, tool-less chain tenioner and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start and fuel pump to every time ensure easy starts.
- X-Torq Engine delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- LowVib Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
- Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- Smart Start – The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Quick-release air filter – Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
- Air Injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
Husqvarna 445 E Triobrake Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview