Husqvarna 550 XP Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna 550 XP Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna 550 XP. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 550 XP chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 550 XP Workshop Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Husqvarna 550 XP Chainsaw Specifications
Cylinder displacement 50.1 cc
Power output 3.75 hp
Maximum power speed 10200 rpm
Fuel tank volume 17.58 fl oz
Fuel consumption 446 g/kWh
Idling speed 2800 rpm
Spark plug NGK CMR6H
Electrode gap 0.02 ”
Torque, max. 2.8 Nm/6900 rpm
Chain pitch .325″
Recommended bar length, min-max 13″-20″
Chain speed at max power 64.3 fts
Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed 85.63 fts
Chain gauge 0.05 ”
Read the Husqvarna 550 XP Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky 550 XP chainsaw is slim in design and comes with features that make it easy to operate. The X-Torq engine technology gives you greater power when you require it. The 550XP saw was developed with tree care professionals and experienced chainsaw users in mind. With a 50cc engine, the Husqvarna 550 XP can be used with bars between 13” and 20”, and is available with a 15” bar as standard.
550 XP Problems
Some 550XP owners have reported chainsaw problems such as:
- Starting troubles with the Husqvarna 550 XP are prevalent after extended use.
- When operated consistently for a few hours, the system overheats and frequently approaches a critical threshold.
- autotune function for carburetor malfunctions.
Generally speaking most 550 XP first generation chainsaw owners using this website have been happy with their chainsaw, as with most chainsaws after a lot of use they need adjustments and possible parts replacing as well as regular common sense maintenance to achieve optimal chainsaw efficiency.
- Air Injection- Allows the saw to run cleaner
- Smart Start- Makes the saw easier to start
- Quick Chain Adjuster- Allows the chain to be tightened from the side of the saw
- Snap Lock- Ables you to take the top of the saw off with no wrenches
- Easy to work with because of the slender nature of the saw and prefect balance
Husqvarna 550 XP Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview
There are no reviews yet.