Husqvarna 560 XP Workshop Service Manual Repair
Husqvarna 560 XP Workshop Service Manual for the Repair of the Husqvarna 560 XP. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 560 XP chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 560 XP Workshop Service Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Husqvarna 560 XP Chainsaw Specifications
|Cylinder displacement||59.8 cm³ / 3.65 cu.inch|
|Power output||3.5 kW|
|Maximum power speed||9600 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||0.65 lit / 22 fl oz|
|Fuel consumption||494 g/kWh|
|Idling speed||2800 rpm|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6H|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm / 0 “|
|Torque, max.||3.65 Nm/8100 rpm|
|Air filter type||Nylon 44µ|
|Oil tank volume||0.33 lit / 0.7 US pint|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow|
|Oil pump capacity||6-15 ml/min|
Vibration & noise data
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle||2.7/3.2 m/s²|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||106 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||118 dB(A)|
|Recommended bar length, min-max||33-60 cm / 13″-24″|
|Chain speed at max power||21.3 m/s / 69.9 fts|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||5.6 kg / 12.35 lbs|
Read the Husqvarna 560 XP Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky 560 XP chainsaw 59.8cc Professional petrol chainsaw from Husqvarna has features, such as AutoTune X-Torq engine with RevBoost and magnesium crankcase. This chainsaw has been designed with the Professional Forester in mind and it delivers outstanding, efficient power.
The unique X-Torq engine technology provides more power where it is needed, up to 20% less fuel consumption and 75% less exhaust emissions. RevBoost provides instant high chain speed for extra efficient de-limbing. AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout with automatic engine setting when engine conditions change during use. No more time spent adjusting carburettors, Auto Tune compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogging air filters.
- AutoTune – AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- X-Torq – Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Air Injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Flip-up tank cap – The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Adjustable oil pump – Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- LowVib – Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
- Quick-release air filter – Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Combined choke/stop control – Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner – Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- Magnesium crankcase – Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Air filter cover – Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing spark plug.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover – Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Three-piece crankshaft – Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Slimmed-down design – Low, slender saw body makes the chainsaw easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
- Felling marks – Distinct, coloured felling marks for better felling precision.
- Visible fuel level – Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Smart Start® – The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Inertia chain brake – Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
- Fuel pump – Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Retained bar nuts – The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
Husqvarna 560 XP Auto Tune Reset
Start the chainsaw and run it in the Cold start position for at least 90 seconds.
• Do not touch the throttle or accelerate the saw during this time.
• After 90 seconds, the machine should be switched off
• Your saw is now re-calibrated and ready to use.
Husqvarna 560 XP Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview