Husqvarna 562 XPG Workshop Service Manual Repair
Husqvarna 562 XPG Workshop Service Manual for the Repair of the Husqvarna 562 XPG. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 562 XPG chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 562 XPG Workshop Service Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Husqvarna 562 XPG Chainsaw Specifications
562 XP G
|Chain speed at max power||21.3 m/s|
|Cylinder displacement||59.8 cm³|
|Power output||3.5 kW|
Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V)
|Recommended bar length, min||38 cm|
|Recommended bar length, max||70 cm|
|Bar length||45 cm|
|Bar length (inch)||18 in|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||6.3 kg|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||106 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||118 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.2 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||5 m/s²|
Read the Husqvarna 562 XPG Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky 562 XPG chainsaw is a very powerful, fast cutting saw (with a sharp chain on).
There are 4 different versions of this saw and the 562XPG comes with AutoTune which can take some getting used to. This means it has a self-adjusting carburetor that actually has a microprocessor that automatically adjusts for different fuel types, altitudes, temperatures, and depending on that state of your air filter.
Heated handles – Efficient heating coils in the front and rear handles make the saw more comfortable to use in cold and damp conditions.
The exact specs can vary depending on the time and location of manufacture, so double-check the exact specs on the model you’re looking at if anything is particularly important. These are the specs on this page for the standard 562XP 2020 – the main thing that changes between the different buying options is the bar size that comes with it.
Husqvarna recommends the 562 XPG be used with anything from a 16 – 28-inch bar, although a few people are using a 32″ bar with the chainsaw.
The old model version 562’s had a carburetor that needed to be manually adjusted, rather than being AutoTune.
Husqvarna 562 XPG features:
- Heated handles – Heated handles for work in cold and wet climate
- AutoTune – self-adjusting carb
- X-Torq – a powerful and efficient engine
- Air Injection – centrifugal air cleaning system
- Fast Acceleration – optimized for speed
- Low Vibration – means less fatigue
- Adjustable Oil Pump – you control the flow
- Easy Access and Release Ait Filter – quick for cleaning
- Magnesium Crankcase – tougher than plastic alternatives
- Combined Choke/Stop – standard on all Huskys
- Snap Lock Cylinder Cover – again, easy access
- Side Chain Tensioner – easy to tighten or loosen the chain
- Slim Design – improved balance
- Smart Start – less effort and trouble starting
- Air Purge Bulb – easier starting
- Captive Bar Nuts – no need to worry about losing your nuts
- Chain Brake – potentially reduces kickback injury
- Flip-up Tank Caps – much easier to open and close
- Popular with Husky chainsaw owners
- Good power ratio and performance
- AutoTune seems to be a be useful to some people
- The latest features for this model
- Quite affordable new
- Not everyone likes the standard stock handle
- Can be a little difficult to start until you get the hang of it
- Often not available at dealers due to shortages
Husqvarna 562 XPG Auto Tune Reset
Start the chainsaw and run it in the Cold start position for at least 90 seconds.
• Do not touch the throttle or accelerate the saw during this time.
• After 90 seconds, the machine should be switched off
• Your saw is now re-calibrated and ready to use.
Husqvarna 562 XPG Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview