Husqvarna 572 XPG Workshop Service Manual Repair
Husqvarna 572 XPG Workshop Service Manual for the Repair of the Husqvarna 572 XPG. The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna 572 XPG chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna 572 XPG Workshop Service Manual Contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety Regulations, Symbols, Technical data, Service tools, Service data, Safety equipment, Starter, Electrical system, Centrifugal clutch, Lubrication system, Carburetor, Tank unit, Anti-vibration system, Piston and cylinder, Crankcase and crankshaft, Troubleshooting, Repair Instructions.
Husqvarna 572 XPG Chainsaw Specifications
|Cylinder displacement||70.6 cm³|
|Power output||5.3 kW|
|Maximum power speed||9900 rpm|
|Idling speed||2700 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||1.74 kg/h|
|Spark plug||NGK BPMR7A|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Torque, max.||4.5 Nm|
|Oil tank volume||0.35 lit|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow, no flow at idle|
Vibration & noise data
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||5.0 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||4.1 m/s²|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||107 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||118 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||116 dB(A)|
|Chain pitch||3/8″ 0.058 in|
|Recommended bar length, min-max||15″-28″|
|Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed||29.3 m/s|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||6.6 kg|
Read the Husqvarna 572 XPG Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
The Husky 572 XPG chainsaw at just 6.8kg with a powerful 4.3kW engine, the 572XP G has a better power-to-weight ratio than any other Husqvarna saw with similar displacement, and 12% higher cutting capacity than previous equivalent models. Excellent cooling and heavy-duty filtration mean great endurance and performance, while smart design and easy operation keep productivity high even with long guide bars. With AutoTune, Air Injection™ and LowVib, it’s built to deliver all day long.
Heated handles keep you productive
Keeps your hands warm for improved comfort and productivity. Maintaining manoeuvrability and control at the highest level also increases safety.
Higher cutting capacity
New engine design offers a wide usable RPM range for peak performance even under heavy loads. 12% higher cutting capacity (compared to previous models in the same cc-range) makes the saw ideal for productive operation – even when using long guide bars.
Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life
Our new cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
Equipped with state-of-the-art filtration system
572 XP carries – as standard – a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. The filter has a larger filtration area compared to previous generation. Providing a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimised for long working hours
- Heated Handles – Heated Handle Chainsaw
- Higher cutting capacity – New engine design offers a wide usable RPM range for peak performance even under heavy loads. 12% higher cutting capacity (compared to previous models in the same cc-range) makes the saw ideal for productive operation even when using long guide bars.
- Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life – Our new cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Equipped with a state-of-the-art filtration system – 572 XP carries as standard a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. The filter has a larger filtration area compared to the previous generation. Providing a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimised for long working hours.
- 10 times quicker air/fuel mix adjustment – AutoTune ensures a correctly tuned engine setting and optimised engine performance in all conditions.
Husqvarna 572 XPG Auto Tune Reset
Start the chainsaw and run it in the Cold start position for at least 90 seconds.
• Do not touch the throttle or accelerate the saw during this time.
• After 90 seconds, the machine should be switched off
• Your saw is now re-calibrated and ready to use.
Husqvarna 572 XPG Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview