Husqvarna T535i XP Workshop Manual Repair
Husqvarna T535i XP Workshop Manual for the Repair and service of the Husqvarna T535i XP chainsaw (T535iXP). The PDF workshop service manual has accurate, easy to understand information and diagrams to help repair and service the chainsaw. Service Information to help you to troubleshoot, repair and fix the Husqvarna T535i XP chainsaw. View pages online or download a complete PDF service manual that you can easily save, print or view on any device.
Husqvarna T535i XP Workshop Manual Contents
Introduction, Safety Regulations, Servicing data, Servicing tools, Repair instructions, wiring, To clean and examine the product parts, To replace the guide bar bolt, To replace the chip guard, To replace the chain oil cap, To repair damaged threads, To replace the chain catcher, To replace the spiked bumper, Drive wheel cover and guide bar, Crankcase, Power trigger, Front hand guard, Motor, Impeller, Main switch, Control unit, Replacing the keypad, Chain brake, Chain brake sensor, Oil pump, Chain tensioner.
See the complete service workshop manual, carburetor manual, parts list, operator manual and technical supplements PDF downloads. Also the repair and service articles available on this website for more information on how to service, repair and find parts for the chainsaw.
Husqvarna T535i XP Chainsaw Specifications
|Cells per battery
|Size (Length x Width x Height)
|10.43 x 8.46 x 9.05”
|Size (Length x Weight x Height)
|11.2 x 8.8 x 9.7”
|Recommended bar length (min)
|10” (25 cm)
|Recommended bar length (max)
|14” (35 cm)
|Oil tank volume
|0.42 US pint
|Oil pump type
|Oil pump capacity (min)
|Oil pump capacity (max)
|(LWA) 106 dB(A)
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle
Read the Husqvarna T535i XP Workshop Manual for more chainsaw specs.
- Flip-up tank cap – The flip-up oil tank cap is easy to open and close, even with gloves.
- Belt eyelet – Connecting the saw to the climbing harness is quick and easy.
- One battery fits all – The battery pack is designed for demanding, long-lasting use for products in Husqvarna’s Battery Series line-up. This allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Intuitive keypad – It couldn’t be any simpler. There are just two buttons. One for power and the second for savE mode.
- Rope attachment – Hoisting the saw up into a tree is easy thanks to a sturdy point for fastening a rope.
- Gear up for nonstop operation – Husqvarna battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Automatic shutdown – The saw automatically shuts down after 3 minutes of idling. This prolongs the battery life and lowers the risk of injuries when left unattended. If the chain brake is activated, the shutdown occurs after 30 seconds.
- Retained bar nuts – This function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
- Inertia activated chain brake – In the case of kickback, the inertia mechanism will stop the chain from running. This significantly reduces the risk of injury.
- Auto return stop switch – When you use the stop switch to kill the engine, it resets on the ON position, which enables the engine to start again. This is convenient because you won’t forget to set it to “run” mode before you start the engine.
- LowVib – The vibration dampening system called LowVib is present in all Husky chainsaws. Metal springs in the engine suspension reduce vibrations felt by the operator. This allows you to work longer without your hands getting exhausted and it also prevents developing medical conditions.
- High chain speed – For fast and smooth cutting.
- savE – A power-saving mode. Depending on conditions, you can choose between normal or savE mode, for maximum power or maximum runtime.
- Efficient brushless motor – Husqvarna’s in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides high and consistent torque.
- Gas performance – The battery pack provides equally high power, reliable operation, and a long lifetime as gas-powered chainsaws without any direct emissions. And you also get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of gas.
Husqvarna T535i XP Cordless battery operated chainsaw
The Husqvarna 535i XP battery powered chainsaw uses the interchangeable battery to power a 14 inch bar.
Weighing just 5.29 pounds (without the battery and cutting equipment) the saw is surprisingly lightweight.
So how long will it cut on a single battery charge?
One fully charged battery will last about as long as a tank of gas on a gasoline powered chainsaw. (After remaining idle for 3 minutes, the saw shuts off to preserve battery power and increase safety). Once it shuts off, you’ll need to power the saw up again before it’s ready for use.
Husqvarna T535i XP Features
- Inertia activated chain brake
- Automatic shutdown
- Gear up for nonstop operation
- Flip-up tank cap
- Gas performance
- Rope attachment
- High chain speed
- Intuitive keypad
- Retained bar nuts
- One battery fits all
- Belt eyelet
The Husqvarna T535i XP battery powered chainsaw is similar to the 535i XP however instead of the rear handle design, the T535i XP has a top handle design.
Husqvarna T535i XP Workshop Manual PDF
* Online preview