Oleo Mac GS 370 Parts List, find the chainsaw parts online. Complete Illustrated parts list (IPL) showing an exploded view of the Oleo Mac GS 370 chainsaw and an indexed list of all parts, with part numbers.
Looking for a high-quality and reliable chainsaw that can handle all of your cutting needs? Look no further than the Oleo Mac GS 370 Chainsaw, the perfect tool for any job that requires cutting wood or other materials.
With its powerful engine and durable construction, the Oleo Mac GS 370 Chainsaw is designed to deliver exceptional performance and reliability every time you use it. Whether you’re a professional logger or a DIY enthusiast, this chainsaw has everything you need to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
And now, with our FREE PDF manual and parts list, it’s easier than ever to keep your Oleo Mac GS 370 Chainsaw in top working order. Simply download the manual from our website and you’ll have instant access to all the information you need to maintain and repair your chainsaw.
So why wait? If you’re looking for a top-quality chainsaw that can handle even the toughest cutting jobs, choose the Oleo Mac GS 370 Chainsaw and download our FREE PDF manual today!
Oleo Mac GS 370 Parts List
All parts numbers and clear identification with diagrams including (depending on model) in the Oleo Mac GS 370 Parts List:
Crankshaft, Cylinder, Oil pump, Clutch, Chain sprocket cover, Chain Brake, Chain sprocket cover, Ignition armature, Flywheel, Fan housing, Starter cover, Carburetor, Air filter, Extras, Carburetor, Handle frame, Handlebar, Tools, Extras, Chain sprocket cover, Brake shoe, Driving disc.
Oleo Mac GS 370 chainsaw illustrated parts list PDF download has all the part numbers for the chainsaw. You can use these to help repair your Oleo Mac chainsaw.
Download Oleo Mac Chainsaw, Parts List
For models: GS 370
- (all years)
Oleo Mac GS 370 chainsaw Workshop Service Manual and Operators Manual as well as Oleo Mac GS 370 repair articles are also available.
Oleo Mac Chainsaw Information: Basic parts (General)
1. Front and or Rear Handles: For holding on tight and keeping control of your saw
2. Chain Brake Lever and Front Hand Guard: Engages the chain brake and immediately stops the chain.
3. Bar Retaining Nuts: Hold the guide bar in place.
4. Tension Adjustment Screw: For adjusting your chain tension.
5. ON/OFF Switch: Must be in the ON position to start. Turning to OFF immediately kills the engine.
6. Primer: Releases fuel into the carburetor for easier starting.
7. Choke Lever: Activates the choke for starting.
8. Air Filter: Prevents sawdust and such from getting in your engine.
9. Bucking Spike: Helps to provide stability and leverage.
10. Starter Handle: For starting the engine.
11. Throttle Lockout: Prevents your saw from accidentally starting
12. Throttle Control Trigger: Start and stop trigger
13. Fuel Tank: Mixed fuel goes here.
14. Chain Oil Reservoir: Chain oil goes here to lubricate the saw chain as it runs.
15. Guide Bar and Bar Tip: Support and guide the saw chain.
16. Saw Chain: This does the cutting.
How to Start and Stop Your Oleo Mac Chainsaw (General Information Guide)
– Remove all children and pets from the area
– Make sure the saw’s fueled up
– Check the chain tension– Ensure the bar chain oil reservoir is filled
– Ensure the Fuel tank is filled with a 40:1 fuel mix.
1. Set the chainsaw on the ground and disengage the chain brake
2. Switch to ON
4. Press primer (for those with one)
5. Pull the choke knob out (Do not touch the throttle control)
6. Hold the front handle with your left hand, step on the boot loop with the right foot
7. Pull starter rope 5X
8. Push the choke knob in and pull the rope 3-5X more to start
9. Chain will be spinning at fast idle – press throttle lockout and release trigger to stop the chain
10. Let it warm up for 30 seconds – 1 minute
11. Press the throttle lockout and squeeze the trigger to cut
1. Release throttle control
2. Switch to STOP
3. Wait for the chain to come to a complete stop
4. EMERGENCY STOPPING: push the chain brake lever and hand guard forward, then move the switch to the STOP position.
Oleo Mac GS 370 Parts List PDF Online
* Online preview