Oleo Mac GS 371 Parts List, find the chainsaw parts online. Complete Illustrated parts list (IPL) showing an exploded view of the Oleo Mac GS 371 chainsaw and an indexed list of all parts, with part numbers.
Looking for a reliable and powerful chainsaw to tackle your toughest cutting tasks? Look no further than the Oleo Mac GS 371 Chainsaw! With its robust engine and sturdy construction, this chainsaw is built to handle everything from felling large trees to cutting firewood.
And with our FREE PDF manual, you can access all the information you need to keep your chainsaw in top condition. Our comprehensive parts list includes everything from the chain to the spark plug, making it easy to identify and replace any worn or damaged components.
Whether you prefer to view the manual online or download it for free, you’ll have all the information you need to keep your chainsaw running smoothly for years to come. Don’t let a dull chain or damaged part slow you down – download the manual today and get back to work with the power and precision of the Oleo Mac GS 371 Chainsaw!
Oleo Mac GS 371 Parts List
All parts numbers and clear identification with diagrams including (depending on model) in the Oleo Mac GS 371 Parts List:
Crankshaft, Cylinder, Oil pump, Clutch, Chain sprocket cover, Chain Brake, Chain sprocket cover, Ignition armature, Flywheel, Fan housing, Starter cover, Carburetor, Air filter, Extras, Carburetor, Handle frame, Handlebar, Tools, Extras, Chain sprocket cover, Brake shoe, Driving disc.
Oleo Mac GS 371 chainsaw illustrated parts list PDF download has all the part numbers for the chainsaw. You can use these to help repair your Oleo Mac chainsaw.
Download Oleo Mac Chainsaw Parts List
For models: GS 371
- (all years)
Oleo Mac GS 371 chainsaw Workshop Service Manual and Operators Manual as well as Oleo Mac GS 371 repair articles are also available.
Oleo Mac Chainsaw Information: Basic parts (General)
1. Front and or Rear Handles: For holding on tight and keeping control of your saw
2. Chain Brake Lever and Front Hand Guard: Engages the chain brake and immediately stops the chain.
3. Bar Retaining Nuts: Hold the guide bar in place.
4. Tension Adjustment Screw: For adjusting your chain tension.
5. ON/OFF Switch: Must be in the ON position to start. Turning to OFF immediately kills the engine.
6. Primer: Releases fuel into the carburetor for easier starting.
7. Choke Lever: Activates the choke for starting.
8. Air Filter: Prevents sawdust and such from getting in your engine.
9. Bucking Spike: Helps to provide stability and leverage.
10. Starter Handle: For starting the engine.
11. Throttle Lockout: Prevents your saw from accidentally starting
12. Throttle Control Trigger: Start and stop trigger
13. Fuel Tank: Mixed fuel goes here.
14. Chain Oil Reservoir: Chain oil goes here to lubricate the saw chain as it runs.
15. Guide Bar and Bar Tip: Support and guide the saw chain.
16. Saw Chain: This does the cutting.
How to Start and Stop Your Oleo Mac Chainsaw (General Information Guide)
– Remove all children and pets from the area
– Make sure the saw’s fueled up
– Check the chain tension– Ensure the bar chain oil reservoir is filled
– Ensure the Fuel tank is filled with a 40:1 fuel mix.
1. Set the chainsaw on the ground and disengage the chain brake
2. Switch to ON
4. Press primer (for those with one)
5. Pull the choke knob out (Do not touch the throttle control)
6. Hold the front handle with your left hand, step on the boot loop with your right foot
7. Pull starter rope 5X
8. Push the choke knob in and pull the rope 3-5X more to start
9. Chain will be spinning at fast idle – press throttle lockout and release trigger to stop the chain
10. Let it warm up for 30 seconds – 1 minute
11. Press the throttle lockout and squeeze the trigger to cut
1. Release throttle control
2. Switch to STOP
3. Wait for the chain to come to a complete stop
4. EMERGENCY STOPPING: push the chain brake lever and hand guard forward, then move the switch to the STOP position.
Oleo Mac GS 371 Parts List PDF Online
* Online preview