Oleo Mac GST 360 Parts List, check for the parts online or download a complete illustrated parts list (IPL), showing an exploded view of the Oleo Mac GST 360 chainsaw and an indexed list of all named parts. Chainsaw parts breakdown PDF.
Looking for a reliable and powerful chainsaw to help you tackle tough outdoor jobs? Look no further than the Oleo Mac GST 360 Chainsaw. This high-performance saw is designed with the professional user in mind, featuring a durable construction and powerful engine that can handle even the most demanding tasks.
Whether you’re cutting firewood, trimming trees, or clearing brush, the Oleo Mac GST 360 Chainsaw is up to the task. With its advanced features and precision engineering, this saw delivers smooth, efficient cutting performance that will help you get the job done quickly and easily.
And if you ever need to replace or repair any of the parts on your Oleo Mac GST 360 Chainsaw, you can easily access the information you need with our comprehensive parts list. Available online or as a FREE PDF manual download, our parts list provides detailed information on all the components of your chainsaw, making it easy to find and order the parts you need to keep your saw running smoothly.
So why wait? Whether you’re a professional landscaper, a homeowner with a lot of property to maintain, or just someone who needs a reliable chainsaw for occasional use, the Oleo Mac GST 360 Chainsaw is the perfect tool for the job. And with our easy-to-use parts list, you can keep your saw running smoothly for years to come.
Oleo Mac GST 360 Parts List
All Oleo Mac Chainsaw parts numbers with clear identification and diagrams:
Oleo Mac GST 360 Parts List Contents
including (depending on the model)
Crankshaft, Cylinder, Oil pump, Clutch, Chain sprocket cover, Chain Brake, Chain sprocket cover, Ignition armature, Flywheel, Fan housing, Starter cover, Carburetor, Air filter, Extras, Carburetor, Handle frame, Handlebar, Tools, Extras, Chain sprocket cover, Brake shoe, Driving disc.
The Echo CS-100 Parts List PDF download has every chainsaw part identification and order number for the chainsaw. You can use these to help repair your Echo chainsaw.
Download Oleo Mac Chainsaw, Parts List
For models: GST 360
- (all years)
Oleo Mac GST 360 chainsaw Workshop Service Manual and Operators Manual as well as Oleo Mac GST 360 repair articles are also available.
Oleo Mac Chainsaw Information: Basic parts (General)
1. Front and or Rear Handles: For holding on tight and keeping control of your saw
2. Chain Brake Lever and Front Hand Guard: Engages the chain brake and immediately stops the chain.
3. Bar Retaining Nuts: Hold the guide bar in place.
4. Tension Adjustment Screw: For adjusting your chain tension.
5. ON/OFF Switch: Must be in the ON position to start. Turning to OFF immediately kills the engine.
6. Primer: Releases fuel into the carburetor for easier starting.
7. Choke Lever: Activates the choke for starting.
8. Air Filter: Prevents sawdust and such from getting in your engine.
9. Bucking Spike: Helps to provide stability and leverage.
10. Starter Handle: For starting the engine.
11. Throttle Lockout: Prevents your saw from accidentally starting
12. Throttle Control Trigger: Start and stop trigger
13. Fuel Tank: Mixed fuel goes here.
14. Chain Oil Reservoir: Chain oil goes here to lubricate the saw chain as it runs.
15. Guide Bar and Bar Tip: Support and guide the saw chain.
16. Saw Chain: This does the cutting.
How to Start and Stop Your Oleo Mac Chainsaw (General Information Guide)
– Remove all children and pets from the area
– Make sure the saw’s fueled up
– Check the chain tension– Ensure the bar chain oil reservoir is filled
– Ensure the Fuel tank is filled with a 40:1 fuel mix.
1. Set the chainsaw on the ground and disengage the chain brake
2. Switch to ON
4. Press primer (for those with one)
5. Pull the choke knob out (Do not touch the throttle control)
6. Hold the front handle with your left hand, step on the boot loop with the right foot
7. Pull starter rope 5X
8. Push the choke knob in and pull the rope 3-5X more to start
9. Chain will be spinning at fast idle – press throttle lockout and release trigger to stop the chain
10. Let it warm up for 30 seconds – 1 minute
11. Press the throttle lockout and squeeze the trigger to cut
1. Release throttle control
2. Switch to STOP
3. Wait for the chain to come to a complete stop
4. EMERGENCY STOPPING: push the chain brake lever and hand guard forward, then move the switch to the STOP position.
View Oleo Mac GST 360 Parts List PDF
* Online preview