Shindaiwa 285s Parts List, check for the parts online or download a complete illustrated parts list (IPL), showing an exploded view of the Shindaiwa 285s chainsaw and an indexed list of all named parts. Chainsaw parts breakdown PDF.
Looking for a FREE, comprehensive parts list for your Shindaiwa 285s chainsaw? Look no further than our downloadable PDF manual! With this essential guide, you’ll have access to detailed diagrams and part numbers for all the major components of your chainsaw.
Whether you’re a DIY enthusiast or a professional technician, our Shindaiwa 285s chainsaw parts list is an essential tool for keeping your equipment in top condition. From the bar and chain to the carburetor and spark plug, our manual has everything you need to keep your chainsaw running smoothly.
Our user-friendly format makes it easy to quickly find the parts you need, so you can get back to work faster. And with our free download option, you can access the manual from anywhere, at any time!
So why wait? Download your FREE Shindaiwa 285s chainsaw parts list today and take the first step towards maintaining your chainsaw like a pro!
Shindaiwa 285s Parts List
All Shindaiwa Chainsaw parts numbers with clear identification and diagrams:
Shindaiwa 285s Parts List Contents
including (depending on the model)
Crankshaft, Cylinder, Oil pump, Clutch, Chain sprocket cover, Chain Brake, Chain sprocket cover, Ignition armature, Flywheel, Fan housing, Starter cover, Carburetor, Air filter, Extras, Carburetor, Handle frame, Handlebar, Tools, Extras, Chain sprocket cover, Brake shoe, Driving disc.
Shindaiwa 285s Parts List PDF download has every chainsaw part identification and order number for the chainsaw. You can use these to help repair your Shindaiwa chainsaw.
PDF Download for Shindaiwa Chainsaw Parts List
For models: 285s for models: (all years)
Shindaiwa 285s chainsaw Workshop Service Manual and Operators Manual as well as Shindaiwa 285s repair articles are also available.
Shindaiwa Chainsaw Information: Basic parts (General)
1. Front and or Rear Handles: For holding on tight and keeping control of your chainsaw
2. Chain Brake Lever and Front Hand Guard: Engages the chain brake and immediately stops the chain.
3. Bar Retaining Nuts: Hold the guide bar in place.
4. Tension Adjustment Screw: For adjusting your chain tension.
5. ON/OFF Switch: Must be in the ON position to start. Turning to OFF immediately stops the chainsaw engine.
6. Primer: Releases fuel into the carburetor for easier starting.
7. Choke Lever: Activates the choke for starting.
8. Air Filter: Prevents sawdust and such from getting in your engine.
9. Bucking Spike: Helps to provide stability and leverage.
10. Starter Handle: For starting the engine.
11. Throttle Lockout: Prevents your chainsaw from accidentally starting
12. Throttle Control Trigger: Start and stop trigger
13. Fuel Tank: Mixed fuel goes here.
14. Chain Oil Reservoir: Chain oil goes here to help lubricate the chainsaw chain as it runs.
15. Guide Bar and Bar Tip: Support and guide the chainsaw chain.
16. Saw Chain: This does the cutting.
How to Start and Stop Your Shindaiwa Chainsaw (General Information Guide)
– Remove all children and pets from the area
– Make sure the chainsaw has fuel
– Check the chain tension– Ensure the bar chain oil reservoir is filled
– Ensure the Fuel tank is filled with a 40:1 fuel mix.
1. Set the chainsaw on the ground and disengage the chain brake
2. Switch to ON
4. Press primer (for those with one)
5. Pull the choke knob out (do not touch the throttle control)
6. Hold the front handle with the left hand, step on the boot loop with the right foot
7. Pull starter rope 5X
8. Push the choke knob in and pull the starter rope 3-5X more to start
9. Chain will be spinning at a fast idle – press throttle lockout and release the trigger to stop the chain
10. Let it warm up for 30 seconds – 1 minute
11. Press the throttle lockout and squeeze the trigger to cut
1. Release throttle control
2. Switch to STOP
3. Wait for the chain to come to a complete stop
4. EMERGENCY STOPPING: push the chain brake lever and hand guard forward, then move the switch to the STOP position.
View Shindaiwa 285s Parts List PDF
* Online preview